• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

hey man all my crops are non-gmo, pesticide free, and hand-picked

actually if I can levy one complaint against this game, it's that high quality crops don't really do much for you except net you a few extra bucks and money pretty quickly stops being an issue. I never fertilize or anything, seems kind of pointless. in the HM games, you can use seed makers on your high quality crops to make high quality seeds, rinse and repeat until you're king shit of crop mountain.

I can't wait for the harvest moon where you can legit just turn into a massive sprawling automated conglomerate

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
within 2 minutes of this Vinnyvania they start throwing cats, this is already an unmitigated success

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
they stopped using Maria almost immediately I rescind my previous comment, everything is terrible

Xater

I'd like to think the phase Drew describes is the post Hackers phase. That film came out in 95 and is the perfect amalgamation of late second-half of 90s to early 00s bullshit.

repeater

tdgq2D6.jpg
Caravella/Walker 2016

I'd like to think the phase Drew describes is the post Hackers phase. That film came out in 95 and is the perfect amalgamation of late second-half of 90s to early 00s bullshit.

well the early 90s were just the 80s dying a slow sputtering death so it makes sense

I can't wait for the harvest moon where you can legit just turn into a massive sprawling automated conglomerate

You can, sort of, in Rune Factory 4. Befriend monsters and put their asses to work in your farms. My farms are pumping out a seasonal crops year round while my main farm grows food for the monsters, swords, and shields. I am the military industrial complex they warned you about in that game.

You can, sort of, in Rune Factory 4. Befriend monsters and put their asses to work in your farms. My farms are pumping out a seasonal crops year round while my main farm grows food for the monsters, swords, and shields. I am the military industrial complex they warned you about in that game.

You have to feed swords and shields in that game?

jaina

You download every video? Why and how?
gPodder and the HD video RSS. My Plex Server makes them available in the network.

I download the videos because it's better than the web players / youtube.
But I don't archive them and abort downloads of videos I've already watched on the go.
also it's funny that the downloader doesn't say "Gestern" for some reason
DONNERSTAG
fun software which pulls some labels from the system but most stay untranslated.

Breaking Brad: Hitman Blood Money should be a thing.

Also I think I should actually play the older Hitman games now since I like the idea of the new game but its being ruined with always online episodic-ness.

Blood Money on PC have controller support or does it predate all that? I got the PS3 version on PS+ ages ago as well.

jaina

I'm good if Bran just make a video on each new released location. That's enough without getting sick of it.
Blood Money would be a 15-20 part video series.

Also I think I should actually play the older Hitman games now since I like the idea of the new game but its being ruined with always online episodic-ness.

Blood Money on PC have controller support or does it predate all that? I got the PS3 version on PS+ ages ago as well.

Nope, no controller support.

I'm also considering replaying Blood Money, not gonna buy the new game until it's finished and discounted.

J_Viper

We don't really know until Incursions are out in the next update. As it stands right now there's really no need to even grind the missions. Most people I know are spending almost all of their time in the DZ to get to at least rank 50 to get access to the good stuff the vendors there sell. But the difference is pretty big imo, in Destiny you needed to grind a ton of shit just to upgrade your gear. It was mandatory. You can do whatever you like in The Division, really. And if like me you nolifed that game and are out of meaningful ways to progress already, well, can't really be mad at the game for that.

But yeah the seamlessness of the game world is really amazing to me. No loads to get into missions, nothing. The Dark Zone is just awesome too, there isn't really anything like that. But fundamentally, this is a loot game. I'm baffled there are still people who don't know that, or don't know what that is, or act like it's some kind of betrayal. "I finished the last story mission and only got a gun with better stats? WTF?!" I mean, what. Did you expect to be showered in endgame gear because you beat the story missions? It's just so weird. This genre has been around forever and still so many don't get it. It's okay if that's not for you.

Of course not, but there has to be a middle ground here.

When I finished the final mission, I only received three purple guns, with only one of them being better than what I already had equipped. It's a downer.

Now I'm in the frustrating position of not having strong enough gear for the DZ or Challenge mode without any way to find higher level gear, as the side content drops have all been under-leveled.

At least in Destiny, you can run the Crucible or the Strikes in hopes that something would drop.

It's cool, but not the price of entry VR has right now cool. I also still question moving around while having a cable hanging out from your head.

I cant help but feel this is going to be a real limiting factor for VR until they can sort it out.

Wearing a headset like that with a tick wire hanging down, even while sitting is going to be awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom