• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crab pots seem like easy money in Stardew when you realize how ridiculously cheap bait is. I could probably make a living off that, honey and kegs alone.

yeah I farmed iron and built traps for about two weeks straight and it pretty quickly turned into a 5-7000g per day enterprise (after setting up recycling machines), for about 500g worth of bait a day. that carried me through the first year, by the second year I was making upwards of 50k/day on crops so the traps were almost more effort than they were worth

plus the refined quartz can be used to make medium sprinklers, which are feeding my entire 80x100 farm now

Put a wet tube sock in Donnie Yen's hand and we would beat that dudes ass any day of the week, that video provides no proof other than demonstrating Donnie's dope fighting skills.

LiK

LOL, this should've been the thumbnail. Nice catch Vinny

CddT1R_W0AUa_Kq.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm as sick of 'Platinum should make every game' as everyone else but I can't think of any other alive devs to do this. I was playing through The Division and their BIO NEW YORK and I thought, 'Man...Platinum should make a Prototype 3 with Mercer in it'

I'm as sick of 'Platinum should make every game' as everyone else but I can't think of any other alive devs to do this. I was playing through The Division and their BIO NEW YORK and I thought, 'Man...Platinum should make a Prototype 3 with Mercer in it'

Weird it's like they make good games or something.

popo

Stump, your posts are starting to sound like spam ads. "I made $5000 a day farming crabs sitting at my computer. Click Here to find out how you can too!"

If the big box store puts Ryckert Ranch (Farm) out of business it will prove how realistic the game is. Ends with you character getting a job as a mailman.

eh. i don't consider korra, devastation, madworld or anarchy reigns to be good games.

Korra and Madworld I'll give you but Devastation was near perfect as a homage and nailing the vibe of the old series while providing some solid gameplay, and Anarchy Reigns is a good brawling time all around.

Boy the Division is going to be toxic game of the year I think. The review thread is going places.

jaina

As a Korra fan I never expected a game, so Platinum's attempt was more than I imagined possible. Very basic and repetitive, but I still enjoyed it. Of course the source material and Platinum pedigree could've achieved much much more.
My time with it must have been like a teen in the 90s playing a jay and silent bob game. Or some other licensed shit.

TraBuch

Banned
I've kinda grown out of my Donnie Yen phase. Dude has some good action scenes but I don't think I've actually enjoyed an entire movie he's starred in.

hamchan

Korra and Madworld I'll give you but Devastation was near perfect as a homage and nailing the vibe of the old series while providing some solid gameplay, and Anarchy Reigns is a good brawling time all around.

Boy the Division is going to be toxic game of the year I think. The review thread is going places.

Gonna be good when Jeff gives it a 3/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom