• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still mostly use Project BEAST as background noise while browsing elsewhere, then check out what's going on where there's a lot of yelling or tension.

I see this posted a whole lot in this thread and I'm starting to feel like a crazy person for consuming every piece of GB content this way.
jason gettin' mad at dan about street fighter on upf is the only time i've seen someone at GB like, legit angry

You should go watch the Soulcalibur bombastica if you want more salty Jason.

BEAST overthinks about their problems so much. It was 10 m away, just hop out and grab!

The funny thing is, back in the original Kerbal Quick Look, Vinny got separated from his ship way further out than he did in today's video. Those EVA packs can get you some good distance. I remember when I first started doing rescue mission contracts before I was good rendezvous, I would just get my ships within 2km of each other(close enough that you could switch between crafts) and just boogie my way over.

the only time that anyone has been mad on video was vinny when he was being ignored because cigs66 was just riffing his life away on the ps4.

we've discussed this before, that was the day vinny decided to return to NY

Rainmaker

Banned
Brad and Jeff screaming and swinging at each other over Garden Warfare with Drew crying in the background of the Bombcast was the most intense moment in GB history.

jaina

you know what

i'm gonna try it before I knock it
heh, thanks. I hope you like it too.
At first I thought you had written "You know what, I'm not even gonna try to understand this" :)

Remember the time Dan was an underwater cow in GTA 5 ? That was fun and without the guys shouting at each other.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Brad and Jeff screaming and swinging at each other over Garden Warfare with Drew crying in the background of the Bombcast was the most intense moment in GB history.

Little known fact, that was also the moment Brad decided to go back to Kansas.

You haven't lived til you've had a pizza with peanut butter and popcorn on it.

don't actually do this

I've been in america once for a week, I know what those people put on pizzas. Monsters. All of them.

that got borderline uncomfortable, and probably would've gotten moreso if vinny wasn't there to move it along. they both got very passive aggressive in a weird way

Bowlie

Banned
borderline uncomfortable is why i subscribe

2768267-2916603625-rsiTx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom