• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I don't remember this at all. Like the fact that either of them would be so upset over that game in particular is ridiculous. This is like GOTY discussion ulterior motive levels of bullshit.

Tensions were understandably running high after Brad handed in his two years' notice. That picture of him at the No Man's Sky thing was actually new employee orientation.

J_Viper

The Division Defense Force is already losing their shit in the review thread

What happens when J3/5F Gerstmann drops his review?

Also, it's weird how you can associate podcast episodes with the things you were doing when you listened to them. I specifically remember playing RollerCoaster Tycoon while I listened to that episode.

holy crap people are losing their shit in that the division review thread

it's a textbook giant bomb 3/5 game. doesn't mean it isn't fun.

for me it mainly comes down to the fact that the promise of the dark zone didn't really come to fruition. It needs to be tweaked.

omgkitty

Also, it's weird how you can associate podcast episodes with the things you were doing when you listened to them. I specifically remember playing RollerCoaster Tycoon while I listened to that episode.

I used to clean windows, and I could specifically attach certain podcasts or albums with the house I was at while listening.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Though seriously, as boring as men's fashion can be, the division somehow picked the most boring parts of men's fashion.

Totally! I love listening to old Bombcasts, and sometimes a segment will play and I'll instantly remember some specific street I was driving on during college or whatever 6 years ago.

Though seriously, as boring as men's fashion can be, the division somehow picked the most boring parts of men's fashion.

The game's insistence on giving me "slouchies" is probably my least favorite part of it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Division Defense Force is already losing their shit in the review thread

What happens when J3/5F Gerstmann drops his review?

"These guys shouldn't even be on Metacritic, they are too jaded. If a kickstarter for Shenmue 3 won't make you happy, nothing will!"

Meneses

Speaking of clothing in The Division, is there a way to drop / sell / dismantle the appearance items?

I have a long list of stuff i'll never use and I can't see a way of getting rid of it.

Megasoum

Banned
Speaking of clothing in The Division, is there a way to drop / sell / dismantle the appearance items?

I have a long list of stuff i'll never use and I can't see a way of getting rid of it.

Don't think so.

Personally I don't want to get rid of any of those but I'm dumbfounded at Massive for not putting "New" tags to appearance items like they do with normal loot... Makes it impossible to know what you just looted in the huge list.

Meneses

Don't think so.

Personally I don't want to get rid of any of those but I'm dumbfounded at Massive for not putting "New" tags to appearance items like they do with normal loot... Makes it impossible to know what you just looted in the huge list.

Yeah, that's annoying.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Totally! I love listening to old Bombcasts, and sometimes a segment will play and I'll instantly remember some specific street I was driving on during college or whatever 6 years ago.

The game's insistence on giving me "slouchies" is probably my least favorite part of it.

You'd think being in new York would give them more fashion options.

Dineren

Banned
Don't think so.

Hopefully they fix that at some point. I will say, I'm pretty happy that you can just collect as many appearance items as you want. Even if I'll never wear it I always struggle to delete cosmetic items in games.

Xater

The way they present the cosmetics is just super dumb, especially with these super generic names.

I'd prefer a grid with pictures of the items. Also pages instead of one big ass list.

The way they present the cosmetics is just super dumb, especially with these super generic names.

You d prefer a grid with pictures of the items. Also pages instead of one big ass list.

Yes, definitely. The lack of new item markers is a big oversight, but it's also silly that I have to put stuff on to see it.

I'd prefer a grid with pictures of the items. Also pages instead of one big ass list.

Some way to see the colour of the item would be real nice, some items have the colour in the name but most don't even bother.

Xater

Some way to see the colour of the item would be real nice, some items have the colour in the name but most don't even bother.

That would have helped as well. I have like 3 different leather jackets, all with a different color, but none of them have the actual color in the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom