• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
i have tits on psp, i should really just fire it up to check if people raving about it are crazy or not. even if i drop it for the moment shortly after, i think it's time i got some hands-on context

It took me way too long to understand this and I can't tell if it's on purpose or not.

Yeah... I think i'm done with Project Beast. I don't even feel like keeping it as background noise at this point.

It definitely had its moments, though.

It's just hard to watch sometimes because a lot of the tension comes from their ignorance of game mechanics. and the draw of the series is them figuring things out as we go but...the pace is way too slow. they need some kind of boost. they still don't know things that you should kind of pick up in your first two hours of playing the game, and it makes the series a frustrating experience for anyone who knows how to play kerbal.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah... I think i'm done with Project Beast. I don't even feel like keeping it as background noise at this point.

It definitely had its moments, though.

Feeling the same too. I feel that it was better when it was tightly edited (which was like the first episode only?)

Kathian

Banned
Still loving project Beast but the guys seriously need to be more all in. Skipped so much of the discussion this episode because they didn't;
A) seem to get that 0.1KM is under a KM
B) seem to get that 20m is not at all 'a long way'
C) seem to get that their moving at the same pace as other things in space; their not going to come to a halt whilst it zooms off!

Bowlie

Banned
There's not really an easier way in English to explain the concept of schadenfreude than simply using the word.

It's the age-old tale of English stealing a word and re-appropriating it.

Doesn't this happen with most languages? We have a fair share of loanwords too.

Still loving project Beast but the guys seriously need to be more all in. Skipped so much of the discussion this episode because they didn't;
A) seem to get that 0.1KM is under a KM
B) seem to get that 20m is not at all 'a long way'
C) seem to get that their moving at the same pace as other things in space; their not going to come to a halt whilst it zooms off!

I think your last point was the real issue, combined with an underestimation of how far they could EVA. They seemed to be thinking of it like jumping from atop one train to another 20 meters away.

Tubobutts

I'm very fascinated by language but shamefully can only speak one.
That's how I am. I think linguistics is extremely interesting but I can only speak English and am bad at learning languages. And I have the added shame of my parents being able to speak five different languages between them.

popo

I am not ready to write Project Beast off just yet - but yeah, the first hour of the latest ep is hard going. They have done a great job brute forcing so far but it is time to sit down and actually learn how they should have been doing it. Hearing them struggle with the maths for an hour was tough. There is no point them trying to reach other planets or anything if they don't get the basics down straight.

santeesioux

Anyone tried Playstation Vue yet? It looks like I can get my favorite sports team's channel in the 35 dollar package, not bad if it actually works without buffering constantly.

Patryn

Anyone tried Playstation Vue yet? It looks like I can get my favorite sports team's channel in the 35 dollar package, not bad if it actually works without buffering constantly.

I know that Jeff didn't like it, and Drew had some issues but was more positive about it.

sneaky77

I used the demo to watch the nfl conference finals, it was pretty smooth I didn't have any issues and it was good quality.

popo

It is a shame 8-4 don't let JJ out of the cupboard for US events. Epperson vs Ryckert would be a fascinating culture shock for both parties.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I believe in videogames again after seeing the System Shock Remastered trailer. This is everything I ever wanted. Literally everything.
I'm empty now and it feels alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom