• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

Had a look at the developer's page and I have no idea who they are or what game they made?
There's a reason for that. They would have been entirely unknown to the universe if it hadn't been for their campaign against Jim.

Giant Bomb #21 | Seek Traditional Employment

Oh yeah, I'd love to have modern ports of all the silent hill games, too. And a port of Snatcher now that VNs are hot on steam.

It would be great if someone at Konami realises they can squeeze more money out of what they own by dumping a bunch of their back catalogue on PC. Mainly because I'd really like to play Silent Hill 2 and they managed to fuck up the last gen ports so at this rate I'll never play it.

Alfredo

I can't wait for the next entries in "Ghost Problems" and "Time Rock" with the new story designer in WWE 2K17. (It's actually a trailer for a new WWE Studios movie that involves Police Chief Kane sending in loose canon Dolph Ziggler to a live WWE event to save a kid that has a bomb strapped to him. Featuring the New Day and the Ascension.

Also, Rusev with a gun.

jdKNi7O.png

I can't wait for the next entries in "Ghost Problems" and "Time Rock" with the new story designer in WWE 2K17. (It's actually a trailer for a new WWE Studios movie that involves Police Chief Kane sending in loose canon Dolph Ziggler to a live WWE event to save a kid that has a bomb strapped to him. Featuring the New Day and the Ascension.

Also, Rusev with a gun.

jdKNi7O.png

dan really needs to get better at clash of clans, fast

hamchan

I feel sad watching Vinny lose most of his health on the easy bat and medusa to save some hearts but then blows it all on a book super later which only hits once. The book normal attack is so good too.

Clash Royale is somehow gonna be in top ten this year, amirite....

It's just pure fun. It's a game ass game with some microtransactions.

I just woke up from a nap, and I had a dream where Alex and Dave Lang were sitting in a car and Dave had a gun and alex assured me it was fine that he knew how to use it. I was saying 'I thought guns were illegal in san francisco and you travel around with it!?'

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Also, Rusev with a gun.

jdKNi7O.png

Why does that look like Rusev is about to gun down Thor?

Myggen

Is it me or is the Youtube uploader is fucked again for West Coast videos?

Really annoying since the site's player is terrible.

It has worked consistently until this latest video now.

The HTML5 player works like a charm for me. Either that or download the video if nothing else works.

Megasoum

Banned
It has worked consistently until this latest video now.

The HTML5 player works like a charm for me. Either that or download the video if nothing else works.

I have to use Streaming which works ok... Or yeah download (which is not always practical since I don't want to wait).

The HTML5 player for me just stutter every couple of seconds... Sometimes that only start 30min+ into the video, sometimes it starts right away at the beginning.

I think the craziest thing about Salt and Sanctuary is that it's a XNA game utilizing Mono to run on the PS4. .Net applications run on PS4. I'm fairly certain MS abandon XNA and there's no way to run XNA games on the Xbox One, but with the MonoGame implementation on PS4, it's still viable on that platform.

Megasoum

Banned
No matter how good or bad the game actually is... I think it's just fucking cheap to literally copy stuff 1:1 from another game... Fuck they even use the same font for the souls/salt.

Nothing wrong by getting inspiration from other games or even copy some concept but come on... This is fucking blatant...

Doop

When I hear "2D souls game" I instantly recoil. It's probably something with me, but it kinda removes one of my favorite part of the souls games, the exploration. I haven't finished the quicklook, but I get the impression that this lifts all the gameplay parts of souls, applies it to a 2D world, and then forgets about all the extra stuff that really makes a souls game. Sound design, enemy design, world building, etc.

Also, yeah, that artstyle is pretty bad.

When I hear "2D souls game" I instantly recoil. It's probably something with me, but it kinda removes one of my favorite part of the souls games, the exploration. I haven't finished the quicklook, but I get the impression that this lifts all the gameplay parts of souls, applies it to a 2D world, and then forgets about all the extra stuff that really makes a souls game. Sound design, enemy design, world building, etc.

Also, yeah, that artstyle is pretty bad.

What if it looked like this?

super_londo_bros_by_cyangmou-d6gse03.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom