• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think metroidvanias make for a good video series. If they just do SOTN I think it's fine, committing to the 18 igavanias after it seems a bit much.

Ideally, we would get bloodlines before SotN, too

I don't think metroidvanias make for a good video series. If they just to SOTN I think it's fine, committing to the 18 igavanias after it seems a bit much.

Ideally, we would get bloodlines before SotN, too
SOTN always struck me as the place to stop because that's the game that moved the series in a different direction.

God damn it, Brad! I never should have installed Clash Royale. The lust for chests is real.

I'm finding the worst thing is when you get down to no chests and then can't find time to play. I just keep staring at my phone thinking "I could fit one game in real fast. I'm just wasting time if I don't!"

popo

Kiss me. I'm Irish.

110.jpg

Don't they all have a castle you explore?

Hmm, not really that well-versed in the castlevania games.

everything up to SOTN is pretty much stage based 2d action adventure platformers.

From SOTN onward, the 2D castlevanias basically became gothic metroid games. that's why they're often referred to metroidvanias and why similar games are labeled as such.

really, they're okay metroid-likes that really stood out because A) anime and B) no one else was making metroid-likes at the time. Things have changed in the last few years and now you can't beat metroidvanias away with a stick no matter how hard you try

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Is the Culling real or is this a joke that somebody's playing on gaming collectively? It's a deathmatch, but first punch this mountain to make your weapon.

It's too bad that so many of these international gaming events, thinking of TGS here too, have become less and less relevant for Giant Bomb coverage over the years. Those travelogues were always my favorite.

Shit, it's been almost 3 years since Drew and Patrick's Iceland trip. I think that was the last big international trip they've done, right?

there was that time they moved to the first floor of their building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom