• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't think there were any Jeff Vinny sleepy dogs videos.

There actually was, but I meant Ryan content there. I thought he was on all of the original videos with Vinny but that turns out to be real wrong.

But really. Ryan+Vinny is where you want to be for good times. Vinny at the wheel if possible but not always necessary (just avoids the menu stuff).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Don't forget the one fighting game that even science can't judge or Ryan and Vinny and Brad at Six Flags or that time that Vinny successfully trained Ryan to be a source of chaos in games or seriously any other one on the list I haven't even gotten close to Harry Potter and that video is approximately nine decades old.

Nobody at Giant Bomb has been better making his coworkers laugh on camera than Vinny and I'm not sure anybody in history has been better at laughing than Ryan Davis. It's the perfect pair.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There actually was, but I meant Ryan content there. I thought he was on all of the original videos with Vinny but that turns out to be real wrong.

But really. Ryan+Vinny is where you want to be for good times. Vinny at the wheel if possible but not always necessary (just avoids the menu stuff).

Ryan+Jeff was the good times. If just for any XTREME games they played

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Guys I'm watching live Formula 1 right now and I'm fucking HYPED.... Summer is upon us!

I've been thinking about buying a Formula 1 ticket for the race in Austin since I heard that they're offering a 105% refund in the event of rain. I just don't think I'd be okay with cheering more for rain than the race itself though.

Frith

I've been thinking about buying a Formula 1 ticket for the race in Austin since I heard that they're offering a 105% refund in the event of rain. I just don't think I'd be okay with cheering more for rain than the race itself though.

gonna go for that t swizzle show?

neshcom

Banned
Golem looks...early. The idea could be interesting, but the demo didn't have much, especially if the swordfighting itself is in early dev. Hopefully it's more than a strange Infinity Blade-style game.

lptmopy.png

There's a Pokemon fighting game out? I'm not really a big fighting game guy and I missed out on the whole Pokemon thing but I would have figured that through osmosis I would have realized it existed.

szlifier

Neo Member
I've been going to qlcrew, setting it to reversed order for all videos and letting the playlist run. For some reason my PC is having a lot of issues with qlcrew atm and I'm not sure if it's me or the website itself since my premium account isn't working and some videos aren't playing (or are cut short), so I'm catching up on the old apd/bombcasts for now. I'll try again later tho.

Please don't ban me!

no.

GB changed their authorization stuff yesterday and you have to login again on each device. If you get the "Upgrade your account now" message then open GB in another tab and log in. This should fix it.

You don't have to link your account, except for m3u playlists.

I am aware of some issues with QLCrew and I'm trying to fix them. If you still have problems then send me a PM and I will try to figure out what's going on.

GB changed their authorization stuff yesterday and you have to login again on each device. If you get the "Upgrade your account now" message then open GB in another tab and log in. This should fix it.

You don't have to link your account, except for m3u playlists.

I am aware of some issues with QLCrew and I'm trying to fix them. If you still have problems then send me a PM and I will try to figure out what's going on.

Didn't think I'd get a response from the QLCrew guy haha.

You were right about the opening GB in another tab and logging in. I haven't visited the site since the Rondo of Blood live show and didn't know I was logged out.

Everything seems to be working all right now though and the videos are playing properly. Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom