• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt and Sanctuary looks pretty bad ass. Golem looks.....Wii-ish? Ehh.

The sound of the swords this boss throws sounds exactly like the sound effect in Rogue Legacy.

According to the Beastcast, their hole in the wall studio is getting some improvements today, so no livestream.

When I heard this I was hoping for somehow a better setup with furniture or something. Their sitting on high chairs in the streams just seems uncomfortable most the time.

Frith

people are bothered that they aren't doing a thing they didn't say they were doing in the first place?

people have some weird entitlement issues given that gdc livestreams aren't a paid feature on the site or anything. If they didn't cover it then so what? Like i said earlier, it would just be VRVRVRVRVRVRVRVR anyhow and i think we've all had our fill on that topic

come on man its not entitlement its disappointment

maybe disbelief?

yay they are arbitrarily not doing what has been the best thing on the site in previous years.

i get that its nice for everyone to be happy all the time but every other site is out there hustling and gb seem to be skipping an opportunity to do what they do best.

just a shame is all

edit: personally i have been looking forward to this for months once i saw there were no pax clashes maybe that was dumb but i couldn't imagine them not doing a big show (and i still hold out hope that this upf will be a gdc banger anyway)

daydream

Banned
yeah, blaziken and his weird crotch can get bent

sceptile all day

edit: look at it, wtf is going on there

maxresdefault.jpg

Zaph

come on man its not entitlement its disappointment

maybe disbelief?

yay they are arbitrarily not doing what has been the best thing on the site in previous years.

i get that its nice for everyone to be happy all the time but every other site is out there hustling and gb seem to be skipping an opportunity to do what they do best.

just a shame is all

edit: personally i have been looking forward to this for months once i saw there were no pax clashes maybe that was dumb but i couldn't imagine them not doing a big show (and i still hold out hope that this upf will be a gdc banger anyway)

Given a couple tweets and a comment from Vinny, I get the impression they made a deliberate decision not to contribute to the 'consumerisation' of GDC. Fair play if that's accurate, but yeah, I liked that content too.

But Giant Bomb has always been pretty bad at communicating plans directly to the audience (even the schedule is still absent on mobile), it's something Jeff's talked about before and wants to get better at. If you're one of us nutters, you'll find stuff out here or on twitter, but others can be left guessing.

Jintor

want to reiterate how mad i am we haven't got a new pokemon snap game

not as mad as i am about other things but yo

you guys make so many other spin offs

so many

but we haven't had a new pokemon snap since gen 1, and now there's gyros in everything!!!!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
want to reiterate how mad i am we haven't got a new pokemon snap game

not as mad as i am about other things but yo

you guys make so many other spin offs

so many

but we haven't had a new pokemon snap since gen 1, and now there's gyros in everything!!!!

Wait, what does donor kebab have to do with this?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Pokken doesn't seem very good but maybe it's just how Jeff is playing

And yeah this game just DOES NOT SHUT UP.

Also every gen after 2 is irredeemable crap don't @ me

Alright fuck it, I wasn't going to get this because it's just me and my fiancee who could play against each other, but goddamn it I really like how this looks.

JP voices all the way tho. You can turn down/off the voices.

Pokken doesn't seem very good but maybe it's just how Jeff is playing

And yeah this game just DOES NOT SHUT UP.

Also every gen after 2 is irredeemable crap don't @ me

People need to accept that gens passed their first games are ok, and it's ok to have over 700 pokemon with more on the horizon.

Here's some higher level pokken with Jwong. There was also a big tournament yesterday but I don't see anything on youtube for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom