• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowlie

Banned
Piston, if you're reading this we love you.

edit: ain't this a good top of the page post.

edit: well, excuse meeeeeee wunder

yami4ct

The only reason I made a JoJo-BoBo connection was because everyone in JoJo has a Jo-based name? Plus beefcakes.

I keep meaning to watch Pokemon Origins.

Every protagnist name can be shortened to JoJo somehow. No one is really called 'JoJo', though. They are often referred by their full name. Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, etc.

The exception to this is Part 5's protagonist, Giorno Giovanna. His name is shortened to GioGio as a JoJo pun.

Zaph

anime, pokemon, and amiibos.

0119_i0r4c.gif
The trifecta of garbage

No_Style

Let's get weekend talk started: I wonder what it's like to see your own face used as a reaction GIF and if it's enough to scare GB guys from visiting this thread.

No_Style

Profile pics are one thing but animated GIFs are a whole other level of weirdness. I have no problems looking at my own photos but if I am acting like a goof in a video, I don't wanna see myself.

Although if I were Jeff, I would embrace the hell of that anime is for jerks GIF.

Gobias

Banned
Dan has lived quite the life.

Also, It's clear he was just wanted to fuck with some people on a message board. It's not like he had malicious intent toward Harmonix.

I actually love the moment in todays UPF when the gang learns about Hogan vs. Gawker, Brad just won a match in Crash Royale and he had a big smile and had to immediately turn it into a frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom