• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

welcome new spacefriend! let me tell you about my many disasters regarding space.

current disaster: aliens invaded and now i'm playing xcom 2 instead of kerbal. but it's still space! technically!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Minor MGScanlon spoilers from the newest episode, i guess:

Dan playing it cool during the credits then holding in his laughter when the Chapter 2 preview started playing was amazing. I was dying.

Also i forgot how good Sins of the Father is. What an awesome Metal Gear song.

Lingitiz

Minor MGScanlon spoilers from the newest episode, i guess:

Dan playing it cool during the credits then holding in his laughter when the Chapter 2 preview started playing was amazing. I was dying.

Also i forgot how good Sins of the Father is. What an awesome Metal Gear song.

Such a damn shame they botched the usage of it as badly as they possibly could.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Such a damn shame they botched the usage of it as badly as they possibly could.

Sure. It doesnt all come together as well as Snake Eater does in MGS3. The game is super flawed, but im far enough removed from MGS 5 to appreciate the good parts on their own. Quiet's theme is really good too.

qeaZT7Al.png

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I miss this thread. Being at home with no PC sucks, now I wasn't even able to discuss Jeff's wedding. Why even bother now? Bah.

I'm kinda bored watching 90% of Project BEAST but then the highs are so high. Sorta like wrestling.

It's the perfect background content, especially the latest episode. I couldn't justify just sitting on my ass doing nothing for two and half hours so I finally pulled apart the synth I've been planning to clean/repair for ages.
Project Beast has finally made made me come out of my lurkering ways to post in this thread. I've been playing KSP since its very first public release. I think I discovered it on the something awful forums. Being huge fans of GB and KSP makes this feature one of my favorites on the site, I hope they continue beyond the Mun and explore the Kerbol system.
This has become a very long post so I'll try to make the rest quick. I had a couple close calls, like almost crashing into a planet and nearly running out of fuel, but I managed it. I landed a Kerbal on Duna and brought him home safely. All using the Luda Lander. I wonder if GB East knows that they're already set up for interplanetary travel. I recorded the flight, but its about 50 minutes long. I'll try and edit out the boring parts and see if its good enough to upload.
Yo that's pretty cool.

danm999

Gah I think I'm gonna have to restart my XCOM 2 playthrough. I am just getting crushed on the Avatar Project completion level and I think I should have expanded the Resistance sooner since I'm having big income troubles.

I think I also need to strike a better balance between using all my soldiers and using only the experienced ones; I feel like I don't have anyone exemplary since I keep switching people out and taking 2-3 rookies each mission which gives me a bunch of mediocre soldiers.

demidar

So has anyone suggested a 6 hour stream of Alex playing American Truck Simulator called Big Mutha Truckers or some other trucking game related pun >_>

jtar86

Gah I think I'm gonna have to restart my XCOM 2 playthrough. I am just getting crushed on the Avatar Project completion level and I think I should have expanded the Resistance sooner since I'm having big income troubles.

I think I also need to strike a better balance between using all my soldiers and using only the experienced ones; I feel like I don't have anyone exemplary since I keep switching people out and taking 2-3 rookies each mission which gives me a bunch of mediocre soldiers.

I got the mod that doubles the amount of time it takes for them to complete it. I hate feeling rushed.

Project Beast has finally made made me come out of my lurkering ways to post in this thread.

Come on, man. You should know the rules by now if you've been lurking for any amount of time.

You have 24 hours to tell us which duder you would want to be your dad.

Welcome to the thread.

Haunted

Bad news to wake up to with regards to GT. Such s shame. One of my favourite sites is gone.
I think they're too far apart in style to even joke about Huber/Bosman being hired by GB even though it's almost tradition at this point whenever another site announces layoffs.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Project Beast has finally made made me come out of my lurkering ways to post in this thread. I've been playing KSP since its very first public release. I think I discovered it on the something awful forums. Being huge fans of GB and KSP makes this feature one of my favorites on the site, I hope they continue beyond the Mun and explore the Kerbol system.[/URL]

Welcome friend, welcome to GAF's darkplace.

Patryn

I have a feeling the music would create rights issue nightmares if they did that. Because it would technically not be music from the game.

Fireblend

Banned
I wish I had more time to play Kerbal. For now watching BEAST is all I can afford with my time :p doing interplanetary travel and space stations and stuff like that sounds so cool, I hope BEAST goes on for a while and they get to at least try doing all that. They all seem to enjoy playing it so genuinely too, the excitement is very infectious.

Best content in a while by far, specially with demo derby being MIA :(

scaffa

I enjoy watching Project BEAST, the latest episode is amazing!

I bought Kerbal this morning and even though I don't think I will play it a lot, it was worth buying it since it already provided me with much entertainment just by watching Project BEAST.

Maybe someday I will be able to fly to the Mun and back..

I would totally watch 6 hours of this. There's something weirdly calming and meditative about cruising games like Truck Simulator.

I caved and bought ATS, and then edited the ini files to disable speeding tickets, spent a while going 90 miles an hour and passing people by driving off road

still relaxing

Just getting around to Project BEAST, I'm loving the editing Vinny is doing on these videos. All that positivity on the recap to straight tragedy over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom