• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minerva's Den is definitely the better piece of DLC, Shadow Broker touches on some cool things in the Mass Effect lore but if you don't care about that then it doesn't really offer much. I guess most of the Mass Effect DLC is like that, apart from Citadel.

I should also go back to Bioshock 2 and Minerva's Den at some point, I remember enjoying them both but my memory of them both is pretty fuzzy.

listening to old podcasts and I love how Jeff always calls gears mp players savages for being so good lol

he's not wrong. I grew up on counterstrike and wrecked folks in COD games since COD4 yet i dont think i've ever had a positive KD in a gears game.

The people who are good at gears are absolutely savages. I still have a ton of fun but man, when youre up against a good team you'll get crushed.

but I guess to follow up, what makes spaceplanes fun is that they're so damn hard to make and fly. You have to be super careful about balance and thrust and where you place everything. if you're the kind of person who likes building silly spaceships to see if they'll even make it out of atmosphere, then spaceplanes are like that times 10

BearPawB

Banned
but I guess to follow up, what makes spaceplanes fun is that they're so damn hard to make and fly. You have to be super careful about balance and thrust and where you place everything. if you're the kind of person who likes building silly spaceships to see if they'll even make it out of atmosphere, then spaceplanes are like that times 10

That does sound fun. I played the beta back in the day, and the most fun i had in the game was trying to make a space shuttle style thing that could land.

So I would definitely like to see them try a space plane at some point.

What is the usual objective? Get into higher atmosphere, come back down, and land on earth?

pizzacat

Banned
he's not wrong. I grew up on counterstrike and wrecked folks in COD games since COD4 yet i dont think i've ever had a positive KD in a gears game.

The people who are good at gears are absolutely savages. I still have a ton of fun but man, when youre up against a good team you'll get crushed.
Yeah, I've been playing Gears 3 on a weekly basis since 2011, there's 5k people playing the most popular game mode. These savages just love gears and will play the game forever, including me.

Also I think I have above a 2.0 in all game modes but some are like triple digit numbers anyway.

At least he finds enjoyment in horde and campaign

What is the usual objective? Get into higher atmosphere, come back down, and land on earth?

yeah there's not much to "do" with them. in the career mode it asks you to fly over certain areas and perform scans and stuff. it's much more for people who like building and flight testing.

although if you wanted to manually rescue crashed down kerbals planes would be the way to go.

Been watching Daniel Bryan clips all morning, and in this one the night after Wrestlemania 30, you can see Dan in his Ribera jacket right over Triple H's left shoulder. Just looking for a chance to hold up his Air Force Gator sign. Made me laugh.

I was watching the video that he talked about where people hijacked the coronation for the championship and wouldn't stop chanting Daniel Bryan's name. That look on his face was so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsESZMBJhXw

Houndi101

2697109-2744242047-B1Obi.jpg

I forget, was this a confirmed shop or just not Lang at all?

justjim89

At what time? on mobile so can't get to it if you already set up. lol when did Batista come back?

About 3:17.

Batista came back in 2014 and was gonna win the title at Wrestlemania so he could carry the belt around while promoting Guardians of the Galaxy, but his heroic return flopped in the face of Bryan's frustrated and vocal fanbase, CM Punk quit, and all Wrestlemania plans got rewritten. He stuck around a few more months in an Evolution reunion tour before leaving again.

pizzacat

Banned
Just about everything in that image is great, the money, the Dave Lang (lookalike?), the one guy wearing a white suit.

Lmaoo

There's another Division beta, this time it's open to everyone. I'll probably play it, but I'm not that excited to lose all my progress again. Maybe I'll just wait for the game to be out a couple weeks later.

popo

Epic Yarnie, Xcom2, Firecrotch, Dying Light expansion.

QL's I hope to get this week.

he just said the bombcast goes up today, so who knows when they recorded it

Hopefully yesterday, since that would explain nothing on the site this morning.

edit: It is still like 9am over there right? Had to have been a Monday recording.

Strax

Not telling anyone how to do their jobs but why put up three pieces of content yesterday and have nothing new on the site today, except the podcast which drops late in the day? If I were playing Video Game Site Tycoon I would schedule so there was at least something new to bring people to the site every day. Actually, if that game existed I would probably cheese it and pick IGN at the start, the Royal of money making game sites.

Actually, I am off the Kickstarter with Video Game Site Tycoon (VGST). Nobody steal that idea.

For me its more that some weeks they have entire week planed out for all to see and sometimes its just UPF listed.

Finished up my XCOM 2 campaign five minutes before Firewatch is out. Now I just need to hope this world statistics screen loads in the next five minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom