• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

tumblr_npctux9Gkn1tgjlflo3_1280.jpg

Bowlie

Banned
it's the best scene in either of the movies for sure, but 1 is still the better movie

like Megasoum I don't remember anything from the first one, but I've seen Bad Boys 2 like 5 times. From the KKK ambush to the minefield at the end, everything is great.

Megasoum

Banned
The only issue with Bad Boys 2 is that it's a bit too long. Like most Michael Bay movie it has some pacing issues and could go with like 20min less stuff.

Other than that it's amazing.

That fuckin' Project BEAST teaser. Saw that pop up and just had an ear-to-ear grin on my face that only got wider as it went on. Granted, with who is handling the task, that seems like one, two episodes tops.

Edit - It was a good idea to do RAW first. Years of sadness over Daniel Bryan, followed by tears of joy over Project BEAST (with a brief bit of tears of boredom over the overly cautious deorbiting maneuver in between).

Just about every Telltale game doesn't work with my wireless Xbone gamepad for some reason. Haven't tried Minecraft: Story Mode

well Telltale PC games are known to be pretty buggy so i'm not totally shocked by this.

But otherwise, yeah, the XB1 controller should work with any game that accepts xinput, which is any game that works with the 360 controller.

jaina

i wonder if they intentionally picked something that sounds like it was ripped straight out of a persona game for the opening of Giant Bomb Presents
I had not made that connection yet, but it's a similar style, yes.
IMHO Austin's general affinity to Jazz (as shown on his Extra Life stream) was another reason.

FluxWaveZ

There are people other than me here who got chills when they got to the Chapter 2 "trailer" in MGSV, right? I really enjoyed that when it first happened.

jaina

There are people other than me here who got chills when they got to the Chapter 2 "trailer" in MGSV, right? I really enjoyed that when it first happened.
My first reaction was "oh there are the remaining cutscenes from the trailers". The actual scenes later on were good and gave me the chills you described.
I really don't like how MGSV already shows almost all cutscenes and even plot points in this teaser.

ALT+F1 can't start until the F1 season starts. The first F1 Race is March 20 So the earliest would be a week or so before that.
Thanks

My first reaction was "oh there are the remaining cutscenes from the trailers". The actual scenes later on were good and gave me the chills you described.
I really don't like how MGSV already shows almost all cutscenes and even plot points in this teaser.

Well I don't think it showed anything from the
enhanced wolbachia breakout
which was really the most dramatic part of the game and easily the best part of that chapter.

jaina

Well I don't think it showed anything from the
enhanced wolbachia breakout
which was really the most dramatic part of the game and easily the best part of that chapter.
It shows
snake kneeling in a corridor full of corpses and him going into the quarantine tunnel.
But granted, that's out of context and didn't lessen the impact of the mission for me.
Maybe my opinion on the teaser turned bad when I rewatched it on MGScanlon, after having completed the game.

Chapter 2 trailer was really good and got me hyped but then I realized I had to keep doing missions and quit shortly after that.

ArjanN

Both Bad Boys movies are entertaining, but also pretty terrible honestly. There's a couple of good action scenes but 90% of the dialogue seems like they're just adlibbing shit without a script at all, and the comedy is mostly cringeworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom