• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

Nikki Glaser's new show comes on Comedy Central in 20 minutes or so. She mentioned on Danswers that some NSFW story of Dan's would be featured on her pilot. I'll admit I'm curious what that ends up being.

wait are you counting the nude teens in pre-release stuff? I just wanna know if this is the kinda game I want to play with my girlfriend in the room, and cartoon boobs make that a definite no

There's a drawing of a naked man at the very beginning. That's it. You only see the distant figures of the teens, so no cartoon boobs.

I'm looking at Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Steam and I feel like I'm potentially looking at a black hole ready to pull me in with no chance of escape. I see the player reviews with play times and I know myself. If I get into that game, there may be no saving me. Why don't they just bring back flight club? I can get my fix through Drew.

FStop7

Banned
Twitch added a theater mode kind of like Embiggen. It's such a improvement. I'll just assume that Alexis is behind it all.

Yes, not that I disliked it before but Undertale only grabbed me during that sequence. I almost cried too, that song is powerful.
I ain't brave to do the opposite and hurt those characters; I'm fine not seeing 100% of the game.

Dude you have to experience how badass Sans really is... And how tragic he is too.

I'd love to send something in to Austin, I have a few different ideas, but I'm no freelance writer so I have no idea what the proper procedure for this kind of thing is.

Dude you have to experience how badass Sans really is... And how tragic he is too.

I'd love to send something in to Austin, I have a few different ideas, but I'm no freelance writer so I have no idea what the proper procedure for this kind of thing is.

Aside from having no free time, I don't think I could submit anything since I'm a programmer in the industry and always have to watch what I say about anything video game related. I don't have anything bad that I would say, but in general, I've found that it's safer to just keep my mouth shut about those things, especially if I'm going to be putting my name out there like that.

Jintor

Just pitch it to his email and include samples. The "Introducing Guest Columnists" article got updated with some info (I missed it when I first saw it cos it wasn't there yet).

On a related note, didn't get the GB pitch. Oh well, shotgun style pitching it is!

Megasoum

Banned
Just spent the whole night playing coop on the new Dying Light expansion with my friend...

That game is still fucking amazing. Best mobility in any FPS every. It's so cool to zip around. Brad's fear about the fact that there is less parkour now that it's a huge open world map is partially true but there's still plenty of parkour to do and I have to admit, the buggy is really really fun.

Just spent the whole night playing coop on the new Dying Light expansion with my friend...

That game is still fucking amazing. Best mobility in any FPS every. It's so cool to zip around. Brad's fear about the fact that there is less parkour now that it's a huge open world map is partially true but there's still plenty of parkour to do and I have to admit, the buggy is really really fun.

I'm excited for it, but I think I'm going to hold off for a discount. That way it's patched, and I'll (hopefully) have less shit on my backlog.

Wunder

Yeah I played the base game with my 3 other friends and it's seriously a ton of fun. The end of that game is kinda stupid but overall the mobility is some of the best I've seen, so seamless and smooth.

So, if you didn't know, during the Super Bowl not everyone can see the same ads. Companies will typically have ads exclusively for a certain region (usually they're for regional companies, sometimes they're for big companies). Many celebrities will somehow end up in these type of ads. I will now link two ads that ran exclusively in Baltimore/Washington for a local plumbing company called Michael and Sons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4IRuCJcM4&list=FLyUiDqcEnAZR5buILJlvf7Q&index=1 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKgbLma1PwI&index=2&list=FLyUiDqcEnAZR5buILJlvf7Q

So, if you didn't know, during the Super Bowl not everyone can see the same ads. Companies will typically have ads exclusively for a certain region (usually they're for regional companies, sometimes they're for big companies). Many celebrities will somehow end up in these type of ads. I will now link two ads that ran exclusively in Baltimore/Washington for a local plumbing company called Michael and Sons: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4IRuCJcM4&list=FLyUiDqcEnAZR5buILJlvf7Q&index=1 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKgbLma1PwI&index=2&list=FLyUiDqcEnAZR5buILJlvf7Q

Uh...

Huh.

Tubobutts

Mike Tyson interrupts a boxing match he isn't part of and knocks out a boxer. Then he breaks a camera and probably injures the cameraman.

That is a product or service I can believe in.

Mike Tyson interrupts a boxing match he isn't part of and knocks out a boxer. Then he breaks a camera and probably injures the cameraman.

That is a product or service I can believe in.

Local radio stations had a field day that he had to keep looking at the cue cards to say the company's slogan, which is by no means complex.

repeater

Dan talking on the Bombcast about how he tried to get to live in a loft above Jason and Lisa's made me legit laugh out loud. "That got shut THE FUCK down."

Doop

Before this podcast I was kinda iffy on Rorie, maybe because he couldn't keep up with the flow on UPF, but his stories and the comments he had on games made me really like him. Also his weird non sequiturs that got Brad confused were so good.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Rorie is the fucking best and I can't believe that there are people here who think otherwise.

I can listen to him ramble all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom