• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I open to local newspaper's website to check on the news and what do I see at the top of the Art section? Fucking Joe Piscapo...

Man I need to re-watch the Poker Quicklook... It's been a while.

oti

Banned
OK dudes I crave a new Mario Party Party and I get that it takes time so I'm looking for alternatives DONT LINK ME THREE GUYS WITH A SHITTY WEBCAM PLAYING MARIO PARTY link me cool videos maybe of the GB guys playing something like Fortune Street is there such a video or something else or cool guys playing cool games BUT NOY PEWDIEPIE-ISH stuff OK?

skynidas

Banned
OK dudes I crave a new Mario Party Party and I get that it takes time so I'm looking for alternatives DONT LINK ME THREE GUYS WITH A SHITTY WEBCAM PLAYING MARIO PARTY link me cool videos maybe of the GB guys playing something like Fortune Street is there such a video or something else or cool guys playing cool games BUT NOY PEWDIEPIE-ISH stuff OK?

are u ok?

There's a McElroy OT?

kind of? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1109021&page=2

oti

Banned

latest

Man, that feeling when you've been looking for a new job or a promotion for months and finally get a promotion offer for a position supposedly two pay grades above mine and there is virtually no pay increase. :/

Random personal rant!

Okrag

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/thursday-night-throwdown-120811-part-01/2300-5379/
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/thursday-night-throwdown-120811-part-02/2300-5380/

daydream

Banned
upf was pretty good, dan's game was terrible and mount your friends didn't need a second round. doom also probably dragged a bit though i do enjoy watching brad play it

I need John Romero to port his new map to every version of doom so that brad never brings anything else to UPF

Give it to me on all versions of doom like the SNES, Jaguar, PSX, 32X, etc and then of course i need to see the Doom 3 iteration of that lovely map, too.

I need John Romero to port his new map to every version of doom so that brad never brings anything else to UPF

Give it to me on all versions of doom like the SNES, Jaguar, PSX, 32X, etc and then of course i need to see the Doom 3 iteration of that lovely map, too.

Sounds like a good way to bring back Breaking Brad.

oti

Banned
The Fortune Street video is a terrible watch. The game is terrible. Like no skill, compared to Mario Party.

Lunar FC

You have unhealthy urges. Seek help.

Edit: Also, goddamn at Phil Spencer on twitter. Seems like a chill dude.

justjim89

How the fuck does Dan have so little progress on the
? I'm only like 15 hours into the game and I only have 3 blips left before the meter fills up.

TraBuch

Banned
In Cyber Sleuth
you form an investigation team and jump into a tv

I am not kidding.
In Trails of Cold Steel, you
form a team with a bunch of classmates at school and have NPCs with exclamation marks over their heads you can talk to to start sidequests and have social links that can improve your ability in combat and have an all-out attack when you crit and you can push square to fast travel around town and go to class where you ocassionally answer questions and there's a multi-day midterm exam and there's a school festival where you and your classmates put on a musical performance.

You have unhealthy urges. Seek help.

Edit: Also, goddamn at Phil Spencer on twitter. Seems like a chill dude.

his appearances on GB have made it pretty clear that dude is razor sharp. not the kind of dude I'd want to find myself in a debate against.

How the fuck does Dan have so little progress on the
? I'm only like 15 hours into the game and I only have 3 blips left before the meter fills up.

good lord that's the most non-spoiler spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom