• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjim89

It really looks like they're getting everything right with Hitman. Improved playability of Absolution with the design philosophy of the older games. Only thing that concerns me is the lack of campaign missions, since it sounds like there'll only be about 6 or 7 ultimately. Still, hoping it does well or else they may give up on the franchise entirely.

welp
new video series
brad playing hitman with dan giving him ideas/providing commentary

Yes! Absolutely! Hitman: Brad Money!

I would really love to see that.

Xater

It really looks like they're getting everything right with Hitman. Improved playability of Absolution with the design philosophy of the older games. Only thing that concerns me is the lack of campaign missions, since it sounds like there'll only be about 6 or 7 ultimately. Still, hoping it does well or else they may give up on the franchise entirely.

Well you have multiple missions for each environment, but I don't like replaying the same one over and over again immediately. I'm gonna wait until the whole thing is done and if other episodic games are any indication it will be on sale by then.

Even as someone that's more excited than most here for SFV, it really is a shame that some of the bigger features like 8 player lobbies and spectator mode aren't coming until March and I can totally see that stuff hurting the initial reviews. Though if we're comparing it to MKX, I'm a lot more confident in Capcom's roadmap for updates for SFV compared to how WB has been handling the game post release, and a lot of the issues now won't even be relevant a few months from now.

I've not really been keeping up with the SFV news so I'm kind of shocked to hear that they don't even have lobbies in at launch.

Brotherhood is so good.

XFEklHM.png

Indeed it is, have it on blu.

I've not really been keeping up with the SFV news so I'm kind of shocked to hear that they don't even have lobbies in at launch.

They have 2 player lobbies, but yeah, the other stuff is coming in March which isn't that bad for me personally since I need personal time with my main first.

I need some personal time with Hot Ryu.

I need that costume available for purchase on day one for non Gamestop preorder people. The Hot Ryu online tech is gonna mess people up.

2 players is not a lobby.

Technically it functions as a lobby where you can set it to private, invite people, set the amount of rounds (ft 1,3,5,10), etc. It doesn't change the fact that it's only two people at launch and that sucks.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Rocket League will be on UPF. They added 4 new maps to exhibition. One was the snow map that was previously playable online only, the other three are throwbacks to Super-Sonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. I think Jeff might dig them as they seem to have a Tron-esque aesthetic.

They have 2 player lobbies, but yeah, the other stuff is coming in March which isn't that bad for me personally since I need personal time with my main first.

That's a shame. It doesn't bother me too much as SFV is probably going to be the first fighting game I'll try to get better at so I'm going to spending a large amount of time just getting to grips with the game anyway.

justjim89

That Hitman video was a lot of fun. Brad and Dan were a good pairing for it. As mentioned, I'd love to see them play more Hitman together.

Megasoum

Banned
Ok, this looks better on the PC. For some reason on my phone this gif went super fast and looked weird for a transition.

I hope they keep getting more of these fan made transitions.

Fobwashed just replied asking what format those were using... Great potential right there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom