• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebusman

Banned
Didn't Jason beat Dan in 2 out of 3 matches? I was finishing up work when they started.

It's because Dan has a different goal in mind when he claims victory

He's not counting the overall match score. He's just looking for a single win. The moment he's won once, he has "won".

I did it all the time back when I was learning how to play fighting games.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
twitter would just do whole company wide things i assume game informer is that kind of place

everyone at polygon got verified at the start.

you can't fake being dan

Nah, I got verified first over there. Once I did, someone there got super weird about how I was the only verified one, and then contacted Twitter and got the whole staff verified.

kvk1

Jason, you don't need this man.

You have a wife who loves you and an adorable little baby back at home.

CHIN UP SON.

Noaloha

Dan, if you know the ins and outs of verification, do Travis McElroy a huge solid and pass on the means to him. His brothers having V-status and not him is a poisonous thorn right up his pooper.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This is why the internet was invented.
mKeaHDq.png

It needs to happen

I hope Dan and Jason actually stream some more SFV at some point in the next week, watching them play fighting games is always entertaining.

I also just finished playing some Euro Truck Simulator 2 for the first time and there's definitely something fantastic about it.

justjim89

I say this as a man that has eaten a lot of processed chicken in my day: BK Chicken Fries tasted like the most processed, most handled, least authentic chicken experience I've ever had. Just the mouthfeel of the chicken inside them kinda made me queasy.

Also, of course they play Hitman on a UPF I'm not home to watch live.

Non-spoilery question for you folks who've played a bunch of The Witness (just about my progress in the game):

How much postgame content is there? I've got all (?) 11 lasers now and I'm ready to go to the final area but I'm only at about 350+40, and I've heard there's like over 600 puzzles total?

Bowlie

Banned
Non-spoilery question for you folks who've played a bunch of The Witness (just about my progress in the game):

How much postgame content is there? I've got all (?) 11 lasers now and I'm ready to go to the final area but I'm only at about 350+40, and I've heard there's like over 600 puzzles total?

Please don't click this if you haven't played it.

You're gonna find 40~50 puzzles there? Less than a hundred, for sure. But there are story beats in the area too.

Noaloha

There's some wonky unlit wire at the top of the mountain. Post again if you want another.

I got a quesalupa the other day, it was mediocre. There was a thin layer of beef at the bottom and then 90% lettuce, tomato, sourcream and cheese. I could also barely tell it had cheese inside the wall of it. I'll stick to my beefy 5-layer + wildcard item strategy.

justjim89

Is there an easy way to download Soundcloud podcasts on a phone? It's always frustrated me that Soundcloud always wants you to use their fucking app and stream stuff, but I wanna check out The Lobby podcast.

justjim89

Curtains Down is a confusing level and all, but Dan getting mad at the game for being in the wrong room to do what he wanted is silly. He was in the right room and went to the wrong one.

Nice, they got a Thrustmaster TX/T300 wheel with a 599XX EVO Alcantara rim and a TH8A shifter... Nice setup.
Fixed

T500 would have the paddles attracted to the base.

They really need to buy a wheel stand or get a higher desk. That wheel being at crotch level will be awkward as fuck.

Tubobutts

hnnngggggg

edit - If their goal is to just rescue all the Kerbals from orbit, I imagine its a one episode deal. Scott could do that in his sleep, and I'm sure he could teach Drew to do it pretty easily.

He should teach Drew how to play and rescue the Kerbals, but then Drew reveals he was working for the Soviet Kerbals the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom