• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that Unravel QL really sold me on the game. It looks and sounds beautiful. I'll wait until it goes on sale though due to the wonky controls.

Megasoum

Banned
Fixed

T500 would have the paddles attracted to the base.

They really need to buy a wheel stand or get a higher desk. That wheel being at crotch level will be awkward as fuck.

Ah right, forgot about the paddles... Then it's a T300. Can't be a TX cause the TX has the sensor window on top that is used with the Kinect on XB1 (In theory.... I have no idea if it's actually used by anything).

The description for today's UPF is pretty fantastic:

Hh0QArw.png

(Even when they don't play Doom...Doom is playing them.)

Finished Firewatch.
Underwhelming, to say the least. It's a fine little story for what it is, but the setup definitely does not pay off. Some really great ideas in there, and I love the atmosphere, but it feels like that potential was squandered at every turn. I came away with the impression that the writers thought the game was far more clever than it actually was.

Ah right, forgot about the paddles... Then it's a T300. Can't be a TX cause the TX has the sensor window on top that is used with the Kinect on XB1 (In theory.... I have no idea if it's actually used by anything).
Yeah didn't catch that, its the T300. Should have gone with the TX as they would get more use out of it, but then again I doubt they are going to use it that often anyway.

yami4ct

People were telling me Digimon Cyber Sleuth's story got good after Chapter 10. On chapter 14 now and those people can't be more wrong. Just as disjoined and bland as ever. Some cool anime cutscenes, though.

Pre ordered the special edition of fire emblem fates for $199.

Mmmmmmhmmm.

So glad I got in on Amazon while the were still available. Got in on their second batch they opened up. Only like $60 some after Prime discount and tax.

Cannot wait for more FE. Going to be so good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I had never seen GI Joe because it was just before my time, but my older brothers always talked about it. I remember watching it when Adult Swim randomly started reairing it and you know what?

GI Joe's alright. That show honestly doesn't age as badly as you might think it would. I stayed up all night watching said movie too.

Lijik

I had never seen GI Joe because it was just before my time, but my older brothers always talked about it. I remember watching it when Adult Swim randomly started reairing it and you know what?

GI Joe's alright. That show honestly doesn't age as badly as you might think it would. I stayed up all night watching said movie too.

That movie's intro is legitimately really fucking good. I youtube it every now and again just to marvel at the animation

yami4ct

I really want a hitman series endurance run with Brad playing and Dan as his co pilot.

I really don't want to watch Dan play Hitman as he normally would. I hate watching 'well, things are shit let's shoot our way out' playthroughs of stealth games. It's part of why MGSV doesn't work for me as a GB video series.

Dan playing like he did on UPF where he's actually trying to be creative and do it 'right' would probably actually be fun to watch. Seeing the game try his short patience would be hilarious.

I think I'd have rather watched Brad play Doom again than Necrodancer.

I'd like both.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
They talked about it on the beastcast. Should be some ats content probably next week.

Edit: ^ alright this was already discussed, I hadn't caught up.

Dunno if you saw, Kelas

Ha, I did not. That's cool

Blastoise

Banned
Dan 'My GIRLFRIEND' Ryckert has become a failure on all levels. Everything has gone to his head. He has become a living may-may.

I miss early Dan, not old Dan and definitely not new Dan.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
does Dan still eat only using paper plates and plastic cutlery?

The video in which that was revealed came up recently on youtube recommendation. What a weird guy

I got to 61% on XCOM 2 last night before windows pushed an update that forced my computer to turn off. Fucking pissed, this is the one "feature" of Windows 10 that really grinds my gears.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I got to 61% on XCOM 2 last night before windows pushed an update that forced my computer to turn off. Fucking pissed, this is the one "feature" of Windows 10 that really grinds my gears.

Yeah I've been getting that too. The computer just suddenly freezes, I have to force quit it and then bam, update.

Like, wtf?

Yeah I've been getting that too. The computer just suddenly freezes, I have to force quit it and then bam, update.

Like, wtf?

Well that's not quite it I don't think. Even when I have "schedule restart" selected, I guess if you don't tell it anything it'll just assume you want to reset and turn my computer off. Never seems to actually restart my computer, though.

Anyway it's either a new month or somehow my connection hasn't been kicked back into slow mode so hopefully I can finish downloading before that happens.

Fuck our all digital future.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm, yeah, that definitely sounds better than what I've got going on.

Speaking of PCs, I knew Vinny's pc vs console talk was gonna cause some shit.

Nope, just rolled back over. 9 days for 7 gigs.

He should teach Drew how to play and rescue the Kerbals, but then Drew reveals he was working for the Soviet Kerbals the whole time.

But what would they do with them? If you kill them, Vinny don't care. He murdered more than can be rescued I think? He'd just call it a sacrifice to the country or cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom