• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
Love all his albums, but DTF is superior in every way. Seeing the change from any of his albums before it to that was just insane

Xater

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is my favorite. I absolutely hated Yeezus. Curious to see if I will like this one.

DamnBoxes

HEY THIS IS THE GIANTBOMB THREAD TAKE YOUR DUMB YEEZY TALK TO ANOTHER THREAD YA' BOZOS

When the album hits it hits really well (Chance on "Ultra Light Beams", "Waves", "Real Friends", "No More Parties in LA"), but there are just too many lows for me to consider it good. Will give it a couple more listens, first impressions aren't strong!

TraBuch

Banned
Spaceship is great. One of the best songs on his best album.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Consequence? He released that one album that I seem to remember was pretty good and disappeared.

Spaceship is great. One of the best songs on his best album.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Consequence? He released that one album that I seem to remember was pretty good and disappeared.

he paid the price for kind of fucking up that one Tribe album (which actually isn't as bad as people make it out to be, just nowhere near as good as the previous three)

DamnBoxes

Harry Kane is probably the coolest name in football ever.

What about... Danny Drinkwater?

148303_570x320.jpg

pizzacat

Banned
Guys there has been a lot of Crash Bandicoot teasing going around. First Shawn Layden wore that Crash Bandicoot Shirt at PSX. Then the PlayStation Mid East Twitter was teasing him. Now this comment from NECA toys director.

Maan I hope I'm not getting my hopes up. Crash was one of the series that pretty much got me into gaming. I have such an affinity and fondness for those PlayStation 1 games. I would be overjoyed if they brought this franchise back.
Knack 2 tho. I doubt they want Crash reboot to get overshadowed by Knack 2

Give it like 9 more years

Guys there has been a lot of Crash Bandicoot teasing going around. First Shawn Layden wore that Crash Bandicoot Shirt at PSX. Then the PlayStation Mid East Twitter was teasing him. Now this comment from NECA toys director.

Maan I hope I'm not getting my hopes up. Crash was one of the series that pretty much got me into gaming. I have such an affinity and fondness for those PlayStation 1 games. I would be overjoyed if they brought this franchise back.

Well, if you ever find yourself doing something stupid like getting your hopes up, just remember that it's been almost 18 years since the last good Crash platformer.

and almost 19 years since the last great one

Knack 2 tho. I doubt they want Crash reboot to get overshadowed by Knack 2

Give it like 9 more years

there's a new Bad Rats coming if you're looking for a sequel to a game that was so bad it became a meme

pizzacat

Banned
Well, if you ever find yourself doing something stupid like getting your hopes up, just remember that it's been almost 18 years since the last good Crash platformer.

and almost 19 years since the last great one

there's a new Bad Rats coming if you're looking for a sequel to a game that was so bad it became a meme
There's some interesting concepts in bad rats tho

oti

Banned

I hope it's a board game with mini games.

Enter the raffle then, I made it so everybody has the chance to get a piece. It's the only way to be fair since I'm dropping fuck tons of codes. I love how the first movie on the list is Scooby Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery, lmao. It randomized my list.

oh, I'm not asking for the movie

I would never ask for the movie

why do you have the movie

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you
We've got some work to do now

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you
We need some help from you now

Come on, Scooby Doo, I see you
pretending you've got a sliver

But you're not fooling me, cause I can see
the way you shake and shiver

You know we've got a mystery to solve so Scooby Doo
be ready for your act
Don't hold back!

And Scooby Doo if you come through you're gonna have
yourself a
Scooby Snack!
That's a fact!

Scooby Dooby Doo, here are you
You're ready and you're willing

If we can count on you Scooby Doo
I know we'll catch that villian

Lunar FC

Damn, did I miss footy talk in here? Been waiting for that forever. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are my votes for best PL names.

BearPawB

Banned
I ask this every time it happens, but why are so many games not coming out at midnight on steam anymore?

I thought maybe the witness was because it was a small indie.
But now Street Fighter V as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom