• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
NZHLBCh.png

Did he actually manage to buy the album? I still can't figure out how to do that.

Bowlie

Banned
Did he actually manage to buy the album? I still can't figure out how to do that.

Get a free trial on Tidal, buy the album for $20 (I think) and cancel your subscription.

edit: the "I think" is because there's also a page selling it for $9.99 so who knows which one works

Renpatsu

Has anybody seen the recent "My daughter is a zombie" movie with him?
Maggie is a low key zombie movie that doesn't particularly play to Schwarzenegger's limited strengths as a movie star. It's a different pace if you want to see him do something different, but as a movie it doesn't do much new in the genre.

Maggie is a low key zombie movie that doesn't particularly play to Schwarzenegger's limited strengths as a movie star. It's a different pace if you want to see him do something different, but as a movie it doesn't do much new in the genre.

Yeah, it's good if you want to see Arnold crying more than he probably ever did in his own life.

Last Stand was poor but its heart was in the right place anyway.

Well, nothing really comes close to his old films. Also, 1+ for Jingle All The Way. I still hate that they made JATW 2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Despite enjoying it, I have a feeling Cyber Sleuth is going to fall into my 'I'm never going to finish this game and wasted money on it' pile. Especially with the Division in March, and QB, UC4, possibly Mafia 3 and R&C in April.

justjim89

I think the injury timers are a bit severe in XCOM. So the fuck what if Jeff got brought down to 2 health, Danny healed him back up to full! He shouldn't be sitting in the infirmary for 28 days.

Well, I guess I'm just bad at Xcom 2. I don't know what it is but I'm having so much more trouble with this game than I ever did on Xcom.

The only buggy thing I've run into so far is that the load times are fucking terrible even on an SSD, and sometimes my save loads refuse to go passed the loading screen if I'm reentering Xcom 2's game after a break.

Went through Rondo of Blood again and that's still the best Castlevania game to me. Just superb all around.

I wonder if there's gonna be a Vinnyvania on that game after the break? Or maybe he'll play Chronicles before Rondo? Idk I just want more Vinnyvania in my life.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Is there an easy way to play Rondo of Blood on PC? It's never been translated, right?

I accidentally bought skim milk and it tastes like thick water. They were right.
This whole milk discussion was weird as a European. We got pretty much three types: 1.5% fat UHT (ultra high temperature) milk, 3.5% UHT milk and fresh milk that goes bad within days. There isn't even a wikipedia article in my language about skim milk.

I think the injury timers are a bit severe in XCOM. So the fuck what if Jeff got brought down to 2 health, Danny healed him back up to full! He shouldn't be sitting in the infirmary for 28 days.

yeah after my last (first full) playthrough, I fixed that shit. If you're healthy enough to pick somebody up and run full speed, you don't need a damn month off.

Low fat is different than skim. I usually buy 1% or 2%.

Is it? I dont really know. I dont think I have ever seen milk labeled with a % symbol personally.

The way I know what milk to buy is the different coloured caps / lables

Dark Blue - Full Fat
Light Blue - Low Fat
Green - I dont know

I guess the last one is basically water then.

I drank Buttermilk once by accident, and that shit tasted horrible....

kZ6Wpin.jpg

Tubobutts

Yeah skim milk is fat free. I usually buy what you would call low fat.

I bought buttermilk for cooking and I decided to try drinking some. It was a huge mistake.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

There are two different ways to cut recovery time in half, you can staff a warfare center with an engineer or go back to the base and chance the intel search to medical assistance.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is it? I dont really know. I dont think I have ever seen milk labeled with a % symbol personally.

The way I know what milk to buy is the different coloured caps / lables

Dark Blue - Full Fat
Light Blue - Low Fat
Green - I dont know

I guess the last one is basically water then.

I drank Buttermilk once by accident, and that shit tasted horrible....

kZ6Wpin.jpg

You're not supposed to drink butter milk.

Meneses

In Portugal we have three types, and they're:

Gordo (literally means Fat Milk)
Meio-gordo (Half-Fat)
Magro (Thin / Slim)

No, they're not describing people's appearances, it's about the amount of fat in the milk :p

I don't really drink milk, I basically only take it with cereal and it's been low-fat, or at most "half" for years. I can't stand the taste of full fat milk anymore.

Bowlie

Banned
In Portugal we have three types, and they're:

Gordo (literally means Fat Milk)
Meio-gordo (Half-Fat)
Magro (Thin / Slim)

No, they're not describing people's appearances, it's about the amount of fat in the milk :p

I don't really drink milk, I basically only take it with cereal and it's been low-fat, or at most "half" for years. I can't stand the taste of full fat milk anymore.

here in Brazil it's the same thing, but named

Integral
Semi-desnatado
Desnatado

And skim milk is still the best milk since our last talk weeks ago. Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom