• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
FIGHT ME

I'LL SCHOOL YOU WITH A DUALSHOCK ANYDAY

ON A TRAIN
ON A PLANE
IT'LL BE TOO RICKETY FOR YOUR KEYBOARD TO BE FLAT
I WILL DOMINATE
Let's go!
50235-nerdytech.jpg

Frith

i've never used mods for kerbal i got to the mun and back by aiming at it as i didn't really understand the map. i probably killed less kerbals than beast crew but this was quite early so i don't think there was aerodynamics in atmosphere just the glowy shit.

anyway i have a question, is everyone modding? i've been slowly doing bits of the career haven't landed on mun yet but your meant to do it by eye in the real game right? theres no way to look at your delta-v in the stock game as far as i can see.

If we're talking great Schwarzenegger movies you should probably watch the Criterion edition of Kindergarten Cop.

Speaking of Criterion Collections, I have the Criterion Collection edition of Armageddon on DVD (no lie). I doubt that version will ever actually get a Blu-Ray release. Too bad, as the DVD is non-anamorphic* (yech!). It actually has some nice additional scenes, plus behind the scenes stuff. Despite the movie's reputation, I really enjoyed it and the current Blu-Ray is just the theatrical release, with the few special features being an Aerosmith music video (probably Don't Wanna Miss a Thing) and coming attractions. No thanks! I'll stick to my crummy DVD... for now!

*For those who don't know what I mean by talking about anamorphic/non-anamorphic, this PDF will enlighten you (especially pages 15 and 16): http://udel.edu/~grim/DVD/anamorphic_ultimate_guide.pdf

I'm totally plastered, I ate some of the worst chinese food I've ever purchased outside of a shopping mall, the area is going to be covered in ice overnight, and I kind of want to fight someone

happy valentines day

TraBuch

Banned
I'm totally plastered, I ate some of the worst chinese food I've ever purchased outside of a shopping mall, the area is going to be covered in ice overnight, and I kind of want to fight someone

happy valentines day
I'm watching Goosebumps.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Nowy

I just saw that my KSP video made it into the Community Spotlight article. I was wondering how it got so many views.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Post your haul

all of it was just ordered today so i won't see any of it for a bit but

my 'collectible' shelf is now going to be completely stuffed so i'm pretty much done for a while. at least until i decide to get the classics collection bebop/rocksteady to go with krang. and the stimpy plush was a nostalgia 'thing i wanted as a kid forever' purchase off ebay

Bacon

Chinese isn't that hard to cook dude.

It's pretty much all prep.

Yeah but it's impossible to make it like the shitty chinese restaraunt around the block. It's like Jeff used to say, sometimes you want a mission burrito and sometimes you just want taco bell. they are two very different experiences.

hamchan

Yeah but it's impossible to make it like the shitty chinese restaraunt around the block. It's like Jeff used to say, sometimes you want a mission burrito and sometimes you just want taco bell. they are two very different experiences.

Just add more oil and MSG.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Link me to this please!

I want to spend money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NECA-20...082545?hash=item235ef6b7b1:g:3LkAAOSwPYZU89nP

To be upfront; these are technically bootlegs. NECA released the same figures a few years ago based on the original comics, but they all had red headbands and not the now-popular different colored ones. Those went out of print and you can except to pay half a grand for a full set.

These 'bootlegs' however, are made from the same factory, from the same molds and they feature the individual colors at a much more reasonable price. It's the weirdest bootleg shit ever, but they're the same quality as the actual NECA releases and are more affordable.
My hands are too big for that, can't do it either.

I really, really, really hope Krang looks amazing in the movie.

Krang is probably one of my favorite cartoon designs of all time. What I saw of the teaser looks promising.

Jintor

i've never used mods for kerbal i got to the mun and back by aiming at it as i didn't really understand the map. i probably killed less kerbals than beast crew but this was quite early so i don't think there was aerodynamics in atmosphere just the glowy shit.

anyway i have a question, is everyone modding? i've been slowly doing bits of the career haven't landed on mun yet but your meant to do it by eye in the real game right? theres no way to look at your delta-v in the stock game as far as i can see.

Kerbal Engineer is a must-have so you can track your Delta-V and see our Periapsis and Apoapsis without having to flip inot the map screen at a potentially disasterous time.

I also like Kerbal Chatter which is reversed actual radio messages from the Apollo missions played at random intervals whenever you're flying a piloted craft. It really adds to the experience.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-NECA-20...082545?hash=item235ef6b7b1:g:3LkAAOSwPYZU89nP

To be upfront; these are technically bootlegs. NECA released the same figures a few years ago based on the original comics, but they all had red headbands and not the now-popular different colored ones. Those went out of print and you can except to pay half a grand for a full set.

These 'bootlegs' however, are made from the same factory, from the same molds and they feature the individual colors at a much more reasonable price. It's the weirdest bootleg shit ever, but they're the same quality as the actual NECA releases and are more affordable

Thanks. I will look into getting a set. The bootleg part does not bother me in this case - although I guess it is bad the right people are not getting paid. I need to sort out my eBay account though as I have not used it in years,

BearPawB

Banned
What exactly is this thread at this point?

As for the actual topic, I feel like this week's UPF shows that they need to rethink the show. It's funny that it included Brad explaining the origin, because it's come so far from the original idea.

Then again maybe I'm the only one who found it a bit dull?

I thought it was one of the better UPFs in awhile? so yeah idk.

I think it is funny how uptight UPF has gotten.
I feel like they feel so much pressure to find a game that they either overthink it/don't think about it at all.

When you name something Unprofessional __________ it should be fun/spontaneous.
What it really has become is "New Steam Releases We Don't Want to Quicklook"

justjim89

Currently watching the Phantasmagoria 2 finale, and I'm surprised none of the duders have heard of salting ice cream. Is it that uncommon of a practice?

hamchan

Listening to old 2010 bombcast on the bombcast rewind on mixlr. I love that it's like a time capsule.

Talking about Vin Diesel's career pretty much being done with his peak long behind him. Saying the Rock is just doing crappy Disney family movies now. Saying that the Expendables is the final farewell to R-rated movies lol.

demidar

Currently watching the Phantasmagoria 2 finale, and I'm surprised none of the duders have heard of salting ice cream. Is it that uncommon of a practice?

I've never, ever heard of salting your ice cream. That's just weird.

I know one thing about it and it's not related to ice cream at all >_>

all of it was just ordered today so i won't see any of it for a bit but

my 'collectible' shelf is now going to be completely stuffed so i'm pretty much done for a while. at least until i decide to get the classics collection bebop/rocksteady to go with krang. and the stimpy plush was a nostalgia 'thing i wanted as a kid forever' purchase off ebay

I totally had that Stimpy plush as a kid

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I really hate the whole 'Oh Stick is better!' It's like...no it's not. I dominate Fighting games on my controller, and I suck on sticks. Controller is just better for me, and I can compete against someone with a stick.

It's the same BS with 'Oh Keyboard and Mouse is better than controllers!' It's like, no it's not. Go put that keyboard where the sun don't shine.
I'm really bad when playing on sticks, but that didn't stop me from buying (and selling) 2 so far.
My reasoning was that I like to play in arcades, but being good on a gamepad sadly doesn't mean that you're good at the game with a different controller. In the end I stopped playing fighting game in arcades, since people there are usually way too good anyway.

Jintor

Brad audibly wondering if the cops will see through his disguise as he strides casually to the ship, gunfire going off around him and dockworkers fleeing at his approach as all the dialogue indicates he's in for a bad time, is pretty great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom