• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Yeah surprisingly good combination with Brad as the 'by the book' sasswot as Dan tries to subtly steer him towards chaos

oti

Banned
my god, this hitman ql is the most brad-ass brad ql i've ever seen. funny and frustrating in equal measure

the most brad-ass brad moment was when they had the Wii U at launch and he wanted to look at menus instead of playing Tekken

oti

Banned
I would 100% support a breaking brad for hitman where the goal is "Most ludicrous assassinations"

Premium video.
Brad & Dan.
Hitman game.
Community gets to vote mission & assassination method.
Brad has to complete it without help from the chat.
Dan's just there to be Dan.

Success.

Or a race between Brad and Dan.

Jintor

it's like dan enables brad to think outside the box he constructs for himself. the moment dan said "I wonder if you can poison him to go to the bathroom and then explode the toilet on him" i knew I was in for a treat.

oti

Banned
yeah i'm only set for one more special chapter 2 supercut and a metal gear rykart.

Oh shit kerbal's tonight isn't it?

Games that should be banned from the site.

- Dota 2
- Doom
- MGS
- Kerbal
- Castlevania
- ALL MOBAS

You know I'm right.

You know it.

demidar

Fucking, you might as well just grab a copy of Perfect Dark and play Counter-Operative mode with Dan as the enemy and Brad as the protagonist.

pizzacat

Banned
the most brad-ass brad moment was when they had the Wii U at launch and he wanted to look at menus instead of playing Tekken
Oh god I was just watching that the other day, he did something similar for the ps vita launch too

Maybe I don't think he was there

Man, I kind of want to get SFV....but I suck so bad at fighting games. Dan gives me hopes that I can obtain a decent level of play with button mashing.

If you're going to button mash I wouldn't recommend any fighting games.

Sarcasm

oti

Banned
Oh god I was just watching that the other day, he did something similar for the ps vita launch too

Maybe I don't think he was there

I also love how close Jeff was to giving up and leave the room.

We need a video that consists of stuff people say while they are getting filmed by GB for a video.

There's a German in that MMO police simulator telling them to suck him.

Xiraiya

Listening to a Giantbombcast from 2011 when Brad or whoever it was went to see the Skyrim Demo

Hearing someone literally say "Gamebryo is gone! It's all totally their own stuff now!"

Is the most baffling thing because I don't understand how anyone who regularly plays games and has an occupation involving the playing and discussing games saw Skyrim in action and actually believed (with confidence even) that it was not running some variation of Gamebryo, you could see it just by looking at it when gameplay first came out

Listening to a Giantbombcast from 2011 when Brad or whoever it was went to see the Skyrim Demo

Hearing someone literally say "Gamebryo is gone! It's all totally their own stuff now!"

Is the most baffling thing because I don't understand how anyone who regularly plays games and has an occupation involving the playing and discussing games saw Skyrim in action and actually believed (with confidence even) that it was not running some variation of Gamebryo, you could see it just by looking at it when gameplay first came out

Everyone held on to the hope that surely, surely Bethesda would not be silly enough to hold on to that busted-ass engine for another game. They also did their best when they revealed that game to mislead people into thinking it wasn't Gamebryo any more.

Xiraiya

Oh man I hope to god Vinny and Austin and Alex see this video.

Everyone held on to the hope that surely, surely Bethesda would not be silly enough to hold on to that busted-ass engine for another game. They also did their best when they revealed that game to mislead people into thinking it wasn't Gamebryo any more.

At least with Fallout 4 everyone finally reached a fairly unanimous point of "Bethesda why"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom