• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there is no fucking way Beast is going to be able to pull this stuff off. I might've preferred if Scott just got all the kerbs back and Beast went for Mimus or something.

BEAST might "rescue" them during the process. I can see Vinny squishing a few across their windows in the process.

Tubobutts

If they decide to try going to Minmus or the other planets, they're going to end up stranding even more Kerbals. Best just to leave them.

my apprecieation for kerbal space program was pretty high just from watching Vinnie and Co. After that Manley video, I'm kind of blown away. The perspective it gave was incredible. KSP has reduced the scale of space down in such a way that it's satisfying to play around with, and still conveys the vastness of it and its relationship to time.

kvk1

my apprecieation for kerbal space program was pretty high just from watching Vinnie and Co. After that Manley video, I'm kind of blown away. The perspective it gave was incredible. KSP has reduced the scale of space down in such a way that it's satisfying to play around with, and still conveys the vastness of it and its relationship to time.

Kerbal Space Program continuing to earn its no. 4 spot on the GB's 2015 top 10.

x2

just finished watching the latest episode

favorite piece of content in a while

ultron87

I was super stressed just watching the perfectly calm EVA crossing. When BEAST gets to it it is going to be a mess. It'll be the best.

Sorry for being realistic, but Vinny and crew will never rescue a single Kerbal. It's way too difficult.

I haven't watched the video, but if your at all interested in playing Kerbal beyond just landing on the Mun/Minimus orbital rendezvous is like the next skill you have to learn. And once you get that down it does become somewhat second nature.

But who knows, I'll watch the video tonight and maybe it'll be a concept that completely goes over their head. It did take longer than it probably should for them to make it to the Mun and back.

I haven't watched the video, but if your at all interested in playing Kerbal beyond just landing on the Mun/Minimus orbital rendezvous is like the next skill you have to learn. And once you get that down it does become somewhat second nature.

But who knows, I'll watch the video tonight and maybe it'll be a concept that completely goes over their head. It did take longer than it probably should for them to make it to the Mun and back.

since Vinny's main problems have been fuel efficiency and orbital inclinations, I'd say rendezvous are going to be an interesting challenge

Gandie

I have played KSP since Alpha. Put in more than 100 hours. Still have no idea how to rendez-vous
without Mechjeb
Also I went to other planets before even attempting rendezvous.

since Vinny's main problems have been fuel efficiency and orbital inclinations, I'd say rendezvous are going to be an interesting challenge

He's basically got to learn how to set up maneuver nodes beyond just prograde/retrograde. It seems like he's somewhat learned what normal and anti-normal do, but he's not once touched radial and anti-radial which is kind of a big one for matching orbits with another object.

popo

Requesting a gif of Drews realization face at around 26:00

this one?

2825869-drew2.gif

I know why you want that, dirty boy!

I am NOT reading that everyone who aint 1st day SF5 players are "normal" and lab work is a "grind". I aint seeing it, I wont see it, not with another SF. No.

LegoArmo

In BEASTs latest save, that Kerbal was already orbiting the sun, right? Scott said that would have made it much more difficult.

Man, I was liking the first couple episodes of Cool Games Inc podcast, but after the third episode I'm not sure the non Mcelroy is up to speed on the improv aspect.

I'm watching the Microsoft E3 press conference from last year. What happened with Fallout 4 mods on Xbone? That seemed like such a weird thing at the time but I never heard anything about it after release.

I'm watching the Microsoft E3 press conference from last year. What happened with Fallout 4 mods on Xbone? That seemed like such a weird thing at the time but I never heard anything about it after release.

Coming at some point to both consoles (Xbox first) once official mod support launches, which still hasn't happened. So mod support on PC, then later on Xbox (somehow, still fascinated to see how this is handled for consoles), then even later on PS4.

Coming at some point to both consoles (Xbox first) once official mod support launches, which still hasn't happened. So mod support on PC, then later on Xbox (somehow, still fascinated to see how this is handled for consoles), then even later on PS4.
Oh wow, I didn't realize the mod tools weren't out on PC. Glad I've waited on playing, then!
It's amazing, best one I've ever owned.

Awesome, I've been meaning to get one myself.

Nishastra

Banned
Oh shit, Tim is leaving GI?

That pretty much means that Super Replay is over, at least for me. Cork and Reiner are both great, but Tim was always the backbone of the show for me, especially once Dan left.

BearPawB

Banned
Oh shit, Tim is leaving GI?

That pretty much means that Super Replay is over, at least for me. Cork and Reiner are both great, but Tim was always the backbone of the show for me, especially once Dan left.

yeah its tough.
I like some of the newer blood GI has too.

But Reiner and Tim were the backbone once dan left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom