• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

Scott going to Minmus and the Moon so easily after rescuing everyone makes me laugh too considering I just watched Vinny struggle for a dozen hours.

this one?

2825869-drew2.gif

I know why you want that, dirty boy!

I just got to this point and started cracking up at Drew's reaction to orbital speeds.

f0rk

I was disappointed in how easy it was for Scott to stop that Kerbal flying off, I was hoping for a deep space exhibition

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It might be me. I tried one of those games. I....no.
I think I might just hate most jRPGs though so pay no attention to me.

I can understand if you don't like the presentation, but I think its blend of JRPG and management makes it one of the most fun JRPGs in awhile.

Also I like it when games go more slice of life. I got so tired of so many games being the end of the world that you have to stop. Just let me play as a girl trying to make her way in the world as an alchemist.

If I haven't seen the last few episodes of Kerbal, should I skip and watch the very special episode today? Or is it something I could appreciate more by watching V/A/A's adventures up until now?

danm999

Just started watching the new Kerbal video, love they immediately have to fall into triage over the Beast team's situation.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
To be fair, Kerbal is at it's best when you make super stupid stuff that kinda sorta works even though it really shouldn't.

skynidas

Banned
now the project beast videos are going to be the most frustrating because we already know what the solution is. not looking forward to it.

now the project beast videos are going to be the most frustrating because we already know what the solution is. not looking forward to it.

I don't know that I'd call BEast's current victories "solutions."

I'm curious how they'll decide to approach it, whatever the result. And I'm dying to see their reaction to Scott Manley's victories.

skynidas

Banned
who called them victories? it's a problem, how do you save the other assholes? there's a solution, or multiple solutions, but i don't know from where you pull the term "victories".

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I've played about half an hour of Street Fighter V

I think I'm ready to beat Jason

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I basically never play multiplayer in fighting games but I enjoy them and buy them semi-regularly (I had one version of Street Fighter 4, a Tekken game, and a Soul Calibur last gen and have about half a dozen on Steam)

oh and I bought Divekick on sale and played the story through that for a few characters but only played it against an actual person once.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Ryu is a hobo, Ken is rich, Chun-Li is a cop or something. That's pretty much it, I think. Now go and play against other people!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
See, I wouldn't mind playing it in single player if fighting game cpu ai isn't so terrible.

I can't think of a single game with good cpu ai.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Yeah but I don't care nearly enough to want to get good enough at fighting games to care about that and it's better than most of my friends who play fighting games anyway.

Lunar FC

Hope they atleast got some serious help with this.

In the intro vinny said they would post it after they complete the mission so they were succesful already?

hamchan

I appreciate the Tekken series commitment to story. There is a long history there of family members throwing each other into volcanoes.

Hope they atleast got some serious help with this.

In the intro vinny said they would post it after they complete the mission so they were succesful already?

Did he? I thought he just said that they weren't going to watch it until after they had done the mission independently (basically a "here's how to do it in only 90 minutes" thing).

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Did he? I thought he just said that they weren't going to watch it until after they had done the mission independently (basically a "here's how to do it in only 90 minutes" thing).

Austin just said in the Beastcast last week that he was disappointed he couldn't watch the video they were posting yet, so they still haven't recorded the successful mission.

Jintor

Watching Scott doing the rendezvous...yeah there's no way east will get this. I'm still trying to figure out how going away is the best move forward, my mind is melting

It's pretty amazing

Once you internalise that things move around a big gravity object in a circle when you've escaped atmo and there's no air resistance out in space it becomes obvious if you think about it. It's just we happen to live in an environment where orbital mechanics aren't easily observed what with gravity and atmosphere, so it's hard for our brains to process intuitively.

But if you just think in circles...

look i could only hear them talk about a zojirushi long enough before i bought one
I even have a zojarushi rice maker. it is great

this is the point where I admit i'm drinking green tea out of my zojirushi thermos right now.

the rubbery bit is a real annoyance to clean tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom