• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project BEAST with Scott Manley is amazing stuff.
HE SAVED THAT DOOMED KERBAL IN LIKE TEN MINUTES! He is a legend, a hero, and a visionary. GBEast's efforts are going to take... a different path, I think.
SteamGAF meme/informative message

SteamGAF's unspoken motto!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I still have to watch the latest "regular" BEAST episode.
The series is a bit too slow for me, but I still enjoy it enough.

Whao, where does that rorona portrait appear? I've played all the arland games and don't remember that design.

That's the saddest thing I've read in the last 2 minutes.

def sim

Zfp47v3.jpg

0N2X0gb.png

Pretty sure this is what the weebs good members of steamgaf follow nowadays.

The latest Gang Beasts vid didn't grab me as much. Something about the controls and added polish make it seem like more of a mess than the old version, like an alpha rather than an experiment. It's going for a controlled chaos that doesn't actually exist, and it's a terrible fighting game so all of the nebulous mechanics make it seem straight-up bad.

Gang Beasts as a Thing™ might be over.
0N2X0gb.png

Pretty sure this is what the weebs good members of steamgaf follow nowadays.

Oh dear, it's spreading.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean if you don't want to talk about anime styled games you might as well not talk about the vast majority of japanese games.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just subscribed and stated watching upf's in their new office, why does it look like they didn't pay their power bill? So dim.

And it feels like Dan mentions his girlfriend in every podcast lately, how long before she becomes a Dan's dad type of guest star?

justjim89

I just subscribed and stated watching upf's in their new office, why does it look like they didn't pay their power bill? So dim.

And it feels like Dan mentions his girlfriend in every podcast lately, how long before she becomes a Dan's dad type of guest star?

Dan seems to talk about his personal life more in general than the other guys ever really have. It's just a different style.

Fox Mulder

Project BEAST with Scott Manley is amazing stuff.
HE SAVED THAT DOOMED KERBAL IN LIKE TEN MINUTES! He is a legend, a hero, and a visionary. GBEast's efforts are going to take... a different path, I think.

SteamGAF's unspoken motto!

It was great fun watching a pro play the game. I've only lightly dabbled in it and watched the gbeast crew.

kvothe

He already put her in a premium podcast with him. I want to see what she looks like so badly. For no real good reason.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He already put her in a premium podcast with him. I want to see what she looks like so badly. For no real good reason.
Oh really, which one? She sounds like she plays games from what he mentions.

It's certainly unique as far as GB content goes. Addresses a bunch of pretty heavy subjects..

And honestly it's a joy to hear Danny speak about those things. He's charming, but very upfront with issues he's dealt with in the past. His video on video games and depression was fantastic, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom