• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBoss

wasnt Harley being pregnant the big post AC stinger? I am only 60% through the main story so maybe something might be mentioned?

Its covered in the Arkham City DLC
Harley wasn't pregnant, false positive pregnancy test. You find a second pregnancy test she did and its negative.

Its covered in the Arkham City DLC
Harley wasn't pregnant, false positive pregnancy test. You find a second pregnancy test she did and its negative.

Oh right. They did that 1 DLC Harley Quinn story thing for City.

Kind of silly to hand wave that away. Would be like if Kojima put a line in MGS VR missions saying that that wasn't the actual president Ocelot was talking to.

yami4ct

GB didn't hire Tim. They've made it clear they won't have the budget for a new hire for a good while.

Which is fine, because I honestly don't see what the crew would gain from adding more people. They've got a good thing going as is.

popo

GB didn't hire Tim. They've made it clear they won't have the budget for a new hire for a good while.

Which is fine, because I honestly don't see what the crew would gain from adding more people. They've got a good thing going as is.

How about content on a Tuesday? :'(

Is SEGA still in SF, or did they move to LA?

They moved to southern California a while ago, so I doubt Tim is actually doing that.

some fucking content

It feels like Beast pumps out twice as much stuff with like half the staff

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
some fucking content

It feels like Beast pumps out twice as much stuff with like half the staff

Giant Bomb since the CBS acquisition https://twitter.com/madmenqts/status/619128248925048832

fucking companies man, they have to be in meetings and shit, even though if they just let Giant Bomb do their thing, gave Jeff a budget and said "go nuts", they'd probably put out twice as much and make more money.

And of course recently they had the big office move, which seems like a clusterfuck from where I'm sitting. And Jeff is/was on honeymoon I guess?

The thing about orbits are that the lower the orbit, the faster you'll be going. Thats why the inner planets move around the Sun much faster compared to the outer planets. It takes Mercury 88 days to go around the Sun, meanwhile Neptune takes 165 years.

So say you're trying to rendezvous with something, and your target is ahead of you. In order to catch up with them, you have to be going faster than them, which means get into a lower orbit. So how to you lower your orbit? You burn retrograde, which relative to your target, is away from them.

I think I get it now. Thanks!

Space, man, it sure is a weirdo

popo

If one person out on vacation is sited as an excuse for limited output, then they could clearly use more staff. Not that they are going to get any in the near future.

I feel like we get this everytime they move office.

Which was happening way before they were acquired by CBSi.

The same complaints were certainly made when it was Whiskey. At one time they advertised "new premium content every day" and they couldn't even deliver that consistently with 4 sites under the subscriber program.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's because those east coast slackers are too busy fucking around with their lunch breaks to save a bunch of kerbals!

Trying to get into Dark Souls 2 before Dark Souls 3 and coming off of BB has been harder than I thought. Regaining health off of hits on the enemy has been the hardest thing to forget. The aesthetic change has also made me horrible at spotting in plain site doorways and levers oddly. I'm like 10 hours in and have made barely any progress. Don't see me getting too far before DS3.

Myggen

I'm not gonna check if this has already been posted:

2825884-giant+bomb+comic+-+baby+dan.jpg

Antiwhippy

I accrue like 2 weeks of vacation a year and get 5-7 days off for holidays

I get 4 weeks with around... 14? days off for public holidays.

What's funny is that my state recently added a new public holiday for the Aussie rules football grand final. Like, I don't really give a shit about AFL, but sure, I'll take a day off.

I get 4 weeks with around... 14? days off for public holidays.

What's funny is that my state recently added a new public holiday for the Aussie rules football grand final. Like, I don't really give a shit about AFL, but sure, I'll take a day off.

Damn, I wish we got more holiday's off. I get like 5(Christmas day, Thanksgiving, 4th of july, new years day, and I can't even think of the 5th), but can't complain too much with about 6 weeks vacation time.

I get two weeks of vacation per year, but I also work for the county and they're pretty damn generous with holidays (looks like this year has about 12 total holiday days off).

kiguel182

Is there any content coming today that isn't the bombcast?

It seems they are pretty light on content right now, especially premium stuff. It's a bummer.

Antiwhippy

The half release is kind of a bummer, but I personally can't stay too mad at it because they're releasing the parts that I'll actually play. :p

Not getting it for now though. I really want to finish off some of my backlog before jumping onto something I can neglect every other game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom