• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm not gonna check if this has already been posted:

2825884-giant+bomb+comic+-+baby+dan.jpg

"Check the tape" almost killed me here.

kvk1

Brad's 2016 best looking GOTY is Unravel.

Looking forward to the other categories being fleshed out today after they come back from their fortnight long lunch break.

Yeah I'm not sure. Of course they would be obligated to disclose that their parent company funded/published the game, but I would think they could still cover it.

I mean, I haven't picked up a GI in years so I don't really care, but it's interesting academically.

popo

Sites other than GB, which really is the exception, seem to have a decent turn over. GI doesn't seem higher than the average. Print still has kudos for many but I imagine being in Minnesota is a turn off for some.

Looks like Jeff is back soon but was not yesterday? (He made a twitter comment about it being time to go back to work). So another Rorie cast? Kish? Beef? Someone new?

Oh yeah! That new Brandon Sanderson book is out today.

Not quite the event when he puts one out every six months.

TraBuch

Banned
Sites other than GB, which really is the exception, seem to have a decent turn over. GI doesn't seem higher than the average. Print still has kudos for many but I imagine being in Minnesota is a turn off for some.

Looks like Jeff is back soon but was not yesterday? (He made a twitter comment about it being time to go back to work). So another Rorie cast? Kish? Beef? Someone new?

Not quite the event when he puts one out every six months.

I'd much rather get a new book every six months than one every six years (I'm looking at you GRRM and Scott Lynch).

hamchan

When watching the Unravel QL with Brad and Drew saying how the game was so hard did anyone else think: "This doesn't look very hard at all."

When watching the Unravel QL with Brad and Drew saying how the game was so hard did anyone else think: "This doesn't look very hard at all."

after this long, I don't even notice when he says stuff like that.

personally, I question how much of a game it even is.

It looked like the difficulty was only a result of poor, floaty controls. My takeaway was more "What a great art style squandered on such a boring game."

SomberOwl

God I hope its Mary or Danny. Someone who doesn't apologize for talking on a podcast after they make a comment or state their input.

Anyway if GB every did a video podcast I think it would be super dope if it was like the GI podcast. They sit around a table on a cool set.

tumblr_o2nco16vPb1snzd9ho1_1280.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
It did look floaty and cumbersome, which made me think it might be harder than it looks.

oti

Banned
God I hope its Mary or Danny. Someone who doesn't apologize for talking on a podcast after they make a comment or state their input.

Anyway if GB every did a video podcast I think it would be super dope if it was like the GI podcast. They sit around a table on a cool set.

tumblr_o2nco16vPb1snzd9ho1_1280.png

I don't know why but I really dislike these video podcasts. I get that you want a video of that thing in order for people on YouTube to engage™ with your brand™ but it just seems lazy to me.

Wow, surprising. That's completely different from every single season pass ever made by any company but most of all Bethesda.

Well, look at New Vegas and Fallout 3's DLC. Both of them have at least two (arguably) must-have DLCs. Figures that once they have an actual season pass for one of them, they stop being of that quality.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Well, look at New Vegas and Fallout 3's DLC. Both of them have at least two (arguably) must-have DLCs. Figures that once they have an actual season pass for one of them, they stop being of that quality.

Fallout 3 had two that were worth playing? Could have fooled me. There was the robot screaming about America, that was about all that I can remember that I cared about for that game's added content.

Fallout 3 had two that were worth playing? Could have fooled me. There was the robot screaming about America, that was about all that I can remember that I cared about for that game's added content.

Point Lookout was fantastic. Easily one of the best DLCs produced for any game.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's the 4th most circulated magazine in the US. It moves 7.5 million copies a month. I think they are OK.

4th most circulated, just behind the prestigious AARP The Magazine, AARP Bulletin, and Costco Connection? That's...something.

Point Lookout was fantastic. Easily one of the best DLCs produced for any game.

That second part is probably true, but I disagree strongly with calling it "Fantastic" or even "really good." It wasn't terrible, that much I'll say, which is why it's easily some of the best DLC ever. It wasn't anything great.

only one DLC was outright terrible and that's mothership zeta. the rest range from alright (anchorage) to pretty decent (the rest).

Plus, thanks to broken steel they went back and fixed that stupid as fuck ending so it deserves a gold medal as far as im concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom