• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Who needs upgrades when you can just call in airstrikes? Took Drew 40 minutes to beat it.

I was either too poor to use them at the time or I didn't even think of them, 'cause they probably would have been a huge help.

Drew's an MGS pro now; it's the logical end of this series.

Edit: I really disliked this scene.

FluxWaveZ

Hm, didn't consider that I might be in the minority about just not liking that scene. I guess it's because I never really cared about Quiet.

Was there anyone who did not expect Quiet to talk in the game?

She did talk in a previous scene, so I didn't necessarily expect a "sacrificial" one like this.

So I made the most ridiculous creepy looking guy as my avatar in MGS5 and called him Trouser Snake. So this next mission really threw me for a loop.

Stephanie Joosten's playthrough of MGSV is great. She has stories of the silliness happening at Kojipro. They scanned and motion captured the soles of her feet!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Stephanie Joosten's playthrough of MGSV is great. She has stories of the silliness happening at Kojipro. They scanned and motion captured the soles of her feet!

You're gonna be real embarrassed when you find out about the story arches of her feet and look back at yourself calling it silly

video codec is not liking this blur effect lol

You know, I love the idea of doing this again, but actually doing it again?

super interesting idea if they had actually shown more interesting changes along the way instead of only at the beginning and end. i mean, fuck, just cut out that middle section

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Conceptually I feel that MGSV could have been really cool if they actually managed to tie those concepts together instead of releasing an unfinished mess.

video codec is not liking this blur effect lol

super interesting idea if they had actually shown more interesting changes along the way instead of only at the beginning and end. i mean, fuck, just cut out that middle section

Yeah I agree with that. They should have just skipped to the final shoot-out after you got out of the room. There's no need for the tutorial stuff again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom