• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I just tried The Division in multiplayer for the first time (only played solo so far).

Hit the quick matchmaking for the Time Square story mission...

The group itself was fine but I had really really bad lag.... Like I mean 2 sec for the bullet to hit after I shoot a bad guy.

Also, once I completed the quest I qui the group which ported me back to the safe house (that part is fine)... But now I've been receiving ALL the ISAC and Story voice clips that I was supposed to get during the mission.... ISAC has been telling me about new enemy found and agent down and whatever for like 10 minutes now....

Dineren

Banned
I just tried The Division in multiplayer for the first time (only played solo so far).

Hit the quick matchmaking for the Time Square story mission...

The group itself was fine but I had really really bad lag.... Like I mean 2 sec for the bullet to hit after I shoot a bad guy.

Also, once I completed the quest I qui the group which ported me back to the safe house (that part is fine)... But now I've been receiving ALL the ISAC and Story voice clips that I was supposed to get during the mission.... ISAC has been telling me about new enemy found and agent down and whatever for like 10 minutes now....

I haven't done any multiplayer yet, but I've seen that lag on bullet hits quite a bit tonight. First time I've seen it happen since launch day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking more Genesis and PS1

especially with how much Jeff talks up both systems and how many hidden gems both of those have.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I love Stardew Valley. It's one of if not my favorite game of the year so far.

But every time I die in the mine and get the ridiculous, RIDICULOUS punishment that is better remedied by restarting the game, my love of it falls a little bit more.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I love Stardew Valley. It's one of if not my favorite game of the year so far.

But every time I die in the mine and get the ridiculous, RIDICULOUS punishment that is better remedied by restarting the game, my love of it falls a little bit more.

Git gud.

Really though unless you're talking about the other mines I don't see it being that hard to survive.

Mr. F

Banned
Woof, Divide looks bland as hell. The preview image piqued my interest but watching through there doesn't seem to be much to it.

Oh shit just saw this

2835839-mgsv23.jpg

Second best feature is back!

btw, rondo of blood is my favorite castlevania game as of now after watching them play it

Rondo of Blood is fantastic and feels like the only true sequel that Castlevania 1 deserves with 2 being a mess and 3 feeling more like someone trying to redo Castlevania 1 without really understanding what made the first amazing. Castlevania 4 and especially the Igavania games are far too different from Castlevania 1 to really feel like a sequel.

Rondo of Blood is the better game between it and 1, but part of me still prefers Castlevania 1 a bit more. I have a real biased love for that game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mark McDonald on the podcast reminded me of when they had the two seperate teams for Broken Pixels and everyone HATED Mark's and always wanted Shaun, Seanbaby, and Crispin. And it eventually turned into that.

The proto-QL even had the proto-'one team is hated more than the other by the internet' thing.

Joeku

He reminds me a lot of Raiden. Except Raiden might have been even whinier.

Edit: Oh my god Lang, Drake and Samantha Kalman on UPF? This is gonna be so good.

MGS2 Raiden is tiers and tiers above MGSV Eli.

And yeah, Drew should just take the plunge and shave his beard off and wear a duster with no shirt for Halloween and go as Liquid Snake after all this Metal Gear Scanlon business. He can even pull off the
Miller
disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom