• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should watch this Soda Drinker Pro QL while high.

4/20 brah
1310944-longhaired_brad.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wish someone would make a diet grape soda that I can easily buy in Australia because grape soda is the objectively best soda.

I don't mind a lemon lime bitter now and then though.

without saying anything about the quality of star fox zero, saying "It's the Star Fox game you wanted... in 2002" sounds like a glowing recommendation until you realize that you're supposed to dislike old style things for some reason

there's a lot of shit i wanted in 2002 i'd love to play today

I was 15 in 2002 and a starfox64-2 would have been more acceptable then than now, and I do not have the same taste in video games now, maybe was the point?

I dunno, it's a weird quote

StarFox has always sucked anyway

describing the game as Star Fox 64 part deux is actually a positive thing given that that's what star fox people have been asking for for ages now.

but i'm not throwing my hard earned cash at a 2-3 hour full priced experience. meh

Dan being one of the people who just wanted another Star Fox 64 really badly, then finally playing the game and realizing that he really didn't want another Star Fox 64 is pretty interesting. I wonder if anyone else will end up sharing the same opinion when the game finally drops.

StarFox has always sucked anyway

I wasn't gonna say it, but I don't disagree.

Adventures dabes tho

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think it's more that value seems to be a pretty big focus when it comes to dan (remember the review of Capitan Todd Treasure tracker? Even though he liked it), and I don't think you can get away with making an experience like star fox full priced nowadays.

I think it's more that value seems to be a pretty big focus when it comes to dan (remember the review of Capitan Todd Treasure tracker? Even though he liked it), and I don't think you can get away with making an experience like star fox full priced nowadays.

And that game was also $40

Xater

describing the game as Star Fox 64 part deux is actually a positive thing given that that's what star fox people have been asking for for ages now.

but i'm not throwing my hard earned cash at a 2-3 hour full priced experience. meh

Plus all the second screen stuff and motion controls are terrible. I have played it and that alone made me lose all interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom