• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchocky

Someone in there singled out Alex as an 'SJW'. Out of all the crew you could pick, it's really funny to see them say Alex. All of them have made arguments those kinds of people would ascribe that label to, so I'd love to know what specifically Alex did to rile that one up.

Alex did have some justified rants on twitter during the earlier days of GG and I think he became the target of hate in the time between Patrick and Austin.

Salarians

Just beat Alpha Protocol for the third time. Still such a fantastic game. Dialogue system still hasn't been matched.
Steven Heck might be my favorite Nolan North character. Seeing Mike and him sailing off into the sunset together was an incredible ending to that game.

Oh wow you guys weren't kidding about that star fox thread. The infinite debate about what a score really means is coming to quite the head there on the last few pages. I'll just keep playing Star Fox 3DS and wait for Zero.

Oh wow you guys weren't kidding about that star fox thread. The infinite debate about what a score really means is coming to quite the head there on the last few pages. I'll just keep playing Star Fox 3DS and wait for Zero.

Dude, that's every review thread on this site. They focus on a handful of reviews, and argue for days about them. Ultimately, it gets locked and people forget about it.

popo

I think this was supposed to be a compliment.

Dan Ryckert is about the least sjw type gamer person you can be. He's a very problematic while male with all the privilege he has.

I always thought Dan was a very problematic white male.

speaking of tumblr, I need a judgment call. this look like a middle finger to you?

CgYcSUlUMAEFuJi.jpg

Myggen

Most people didn't enjoy that series after a while, I thought.

I don`t think that`s correct. The way they`ve talked about it, Danswers is popular. Danny recently talked about getting back to a semi regular schedule with it. The Nikki Glaser episode would`ve been a Danswers if Danny had been in the office.

Lunar FC

I listened to like half of an episode and wondered wtf I was doing.

Edit: Maybe I'm a bad person for not caring much about randoms peoples lives? :O

oti

Banned
I'm getting enough of Dan as is. I don't think I can handle more so Danswers isn't really for me. (TBF, I wouldn't listen to a similar podcast with Jeff either. I'm here for the games.) Although I was thinking about picking up his book about his anxiety. Panic attacks sound scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom