• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I'm currently replaying DS1, I feel like I need to know how DS3 compares with regard to falling to your death

I totally forgot how much of this game's challenge revolves around not falling off of things

Doop

It's been awhile, but I don't remember a butt in the painted world.

The dragon butt is behind the poison dragon, acting as a sort of a giant invincible wall to prevent you from skipping half the level. This conversation is making me realize how weird some shit in Dark Souls is. There's an entire lava lake populated by giant dragon butts!

bV94BVM.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
I knew there was a reason I wanted Samoa Joe to beat the shit out of Finn Balor. Well, that and Finn Balor being boring as hell.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
I think its because Brad got stuck in that area underleveled and has never seen the rest of the game.

Im totally excited for this.

I didn't get stuck in that area, I've never really played any of it. I was trucking through Anor Londo at like 3am during my last Extra Life stream and walked up and "examined" that painting without knowing what it did, ended up in there, chat flipped out that I was too low level to be there and you couldn't just turn around and go back, so I turned it off and haven't played it since.

yami4ct

Ori got robbed in GOTY. Brad knows what is up though.

I just really don't like how that game feels at all. Really cut my enjoyment.

Also sucked that they lock you out of some areas once you finish them. That's a cardinal sin for MetroidVanias in my book. Once I found out I was already locked out of 100%ing the map on my play through, it killed my drive to keep going.

I didn't get stuck in that area, I've never really played any of it. I was trucking through Anor Londo at like 3am during my last Extra Life stream and walked up and "examined" that painting without knowing what it did, ended up in there, chat flipped out that I was too low level to be there and you couldn't just turn around and go back, so I turned it off and haven't played it since.

It'll be a bit of trek to get back out, but it's not impossible given you've already made it to Anor Londo and beaten S&O. Actually completing the level would be tricky, but if you just want back out it's not too bad.

so is the plan to escape or are you going to play more afterwards?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Enjoy the painted world brad. It's one of the best areas of the game
and it's all downhill after anor londo.

ugh it really is. I really don't understand why people like this one more than Demon's Souls. at least that one isn't a horrible slog for the last third of the game

Wouldn't say it's all a horrible slog. Duke's castle and new londo ruins aren't too bad. Tomb of the Giants and Lost Izalith are pure ass tho.

And assuming that Brad would be doing the DLC, that area/bosses are great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom