• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
Talking aboht DLC, I still don't know what the twist in Minerva's Den is. They should play that.

NEW VIDEO IDEA:

GOTY Revisited

The crew plays old GOTY games and talks about how the perception of each game has changed over time.

repeater

Talking aboht DLC, I still don't know what the twist in Minerva's Den is. They should play that.

NEW VIDEO IDEA:

GOTY Revisited

The crew plays old GOTY games and talks about how the perception of each game has changed over time.
Good idea, but I'll do you one better:

GiantBomb.com Presents:
Giant Bomb Talks Over Giant Bomb's 20XX GOTY Deliberations

qe8UACAl.png

Priscilla is pretty easy if you know what to look for in that fight. Does anyone know when it was Brad got himself stuck in there and what weapon he was going with.

Isn't she also
optional and you can leave there without fighting her?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Priscilla is pretty easy if you know what to look for in that fight. Does anyone know when it was Brad got himself stuck in there and what weapon he was going with.

Isn't she also
optional and you can leave there without fighting her?

He's still at the starting bonfire iirc.

Antiwhippy

dan: "who are the normans?"

you had a history minor! dan! DAN!

I think I probably learnt more about the normans from horrible histories than any history class.

Actually come to think of it most of my history knowledge is probably from horrible histories.

Tubobutts

I think I probably learnt more about the normans from horrible histories than any history class.

Actually come to think of it most of my history knowledge is probably from horrible histories.
Horrible Histories is great. And one time I was reading a book that cited "Vicious Vikings" as a source so that was silly.

And also Dan doesn't recognize the existence of history that doesn't involve America.

And also he and Brad are the same because in the Crusader Kings quick look Brad was also confused about what was going on during the Norman invasion

Excellent.

Also, that upcoming Dark Souls 1 live show? What is that in response to? I thought Brad finished that game a long time ago.

It's just him, Rorie, and Jason in the office right now so they were probably kicking around some ideas for a random stream. And it seems like Brad blew through DS3 with fairly little difficulty so he might be itching to get back into the first one.

Tubobutts

Excellent.

Also, that upcoming Dark Souls 1 live show? What is that in response to? I thought Brad finished that game a long time ago.
Most of them are at Pax and Brad has never finished a Dark Souls game. He's only finished Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

Or maybe he did finish 3, I don't know.

strafer

It's just him, Rorie, and Jason in the office right now so they were probably kicking around some ideas for a random stream. And it seems like Brad blew through DS3 with fairly little difficulty so he might be itching to get back into the first one.

Most of them are at Pax and Brad has never finished a Dark Souls game. He's only finished Demon's Souls and Bloodborne.

Or maybe he did finish 3, I don't know.

Right, PAX. Thanks.

Wonder if they'll play Mario Party. :D

I'll be disappointed if Brad doesn't go full Houser Brothers and have Jeff barred from the building after his PAX "sabbatical."

Me too, why is this game so easy? Are we just too accustomed to Souls-content or is the game actually easier?

Haven't played it myself, but I'm guessing the former. Everyone kind of has a general feel for what to expect from a Souls game now in terms of difficulty and boss strategy.

Houndi101

I'll be disappointed if Brad doesn't go full Houser Brothers and have Jeff barred from the building after his PAX "sabbatical."

WE NEED THE GERST!

Dan seems to be trying to get another Mario Party PRty going. It really is high time for a new one.

But that would take the science out of it... unless Lang plays for Brad... hmmm...
nobody answered my question about pitfalls. seriously, if DS3 has less bullshit bottomless pit deaths than DS1, I might actually pick the damn thing up

There's been pitfalls but haven't felt they've ever been bullshit so I'm the wrong person to judge.

i know im late to this discussion but my first cassette tape was Green Day's Dookie and my first CD was Nirvana's Nevermind.

the 90s treated me well, well at least the first half of them did

Tubobutts

Though researching him now and the author of the horrible histories is kinda... crazy.
I looked at the controversy section of his Wikipedia page and I only disagree with him on libraries. Schools are terrible and Historians are jerks. Although I think schools are terrible for different reasons.

Though researching him now and the author of the horrible histories is kinda... crazy.
Given the way those books were written that doesn't entirely surprise me.

nobody answered my question about pitfalls. seriously, if DS3 has less bullshit bottomless pit deaths than DS1, I might actually pick the damn thing up
I didn't encounter anything like that during my time with it. Although I haven't seen all the optional areas so maybe they tucked away some Sen's Fortress bullshit into one of those areas.

I think my first tape was Boyz 2 Men's single It's so hard to say goodbye. My first CD may be Puff Daddy and the Family No Way Out, Is this the end from that album is still fucking great.

Actually rethinking it my first CD may be Space Jam soundtrack.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a Brad from home special?

The first cassette album I can remember listening to was a bootleg a friend of mine made that had The Presidents of the United States of America's self-titled debut on one side and Cracked Rear View by Hootie and the Blowfish on the other. I played that thing until it practically melted.

Antiwhippy

Don't worry, you're not alone.

I looked at the controversy section of his Wikipedia page and I only disagree with him on libraries. Schools are terrible and Historians are jerks. Although I think schools are terrible for different reasons.

Eh, I feel like it's an imperfect solution for our imperfect society, but a solution nonetheless.

Also watching people interact with VR outside of VR is kinda making me go "oh shit" for some reason. It's actually kind of awesome watching Dan interact with Jeff with his camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom