• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

If I calculated it right, the Persona announcement is during my Captain America: Civil War screening.

Dammit. What hilarious coincidental timing. Of course, I don't need to see it live, but it's way more fun that way.

EDIT: Countdown clock apparently sets to your computer clock. Yay. Means announcement will be that morning instead. Should be a fun day.

Catching up on the Painted World stream, as I left earlier around the time of the "Dark Souls: Always Learning!" moment. One of the best Classic Brad moments so far has to be when
he exited the Painted World the first time, killed a guardian in front of the painting, and accidentally re-entered the painting when he tried to loot the corpse.
Nearly burst out laughing at that one!

They are doing a Raw taping in Scotland for the first time ever and I managed to get 2 tickets, my first ever WWE event!

I have good seats but sadly not on the camera side so the world won't get to see my Push Vinny Caravella sign.

Fjolle

Err. It looks like i got way too many Mirrors Edge PS4 beta codes. As i don't have any friends with PS4s i guess some of you might have use for them. I'm not sure if they're region locked.
(Quote to look)

E: Alll gone.

Wunder

Err. It looks like i got way too many Mirrors Edge PS4 beta codes. As i don't have any friends with PS4s i guess some of you might have use for them. I'm not sure if they're region locked.
(Quote to look)

Thanks, used the 2nd one. Worked for me in the UK as well

Part of me kinda hopes that Atlus are scrambling to push Persona 5 out to the west before September so they don't have to develop a NEO mode.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
God, watching the lacrosse quick look again and this exchange is so good.

I'm going to give you the rusty kayak.

I don't want the trembles!

Curufinwe

Part of me kinda hopes that Atlus are scrambling to push Persona 5 out to the west before September so they don't have to develop a NEO mode.

I was reading up on that and it seems like all a dev HAS to do is make sure it runs on the NEO at at least 1080p and at a frame rate no lower the the PS4 version.

They don't have to make it run better on the NEO.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man being tangled in cables is gonna be a serious issue in standup VR, it seems.

edit: Also pretty much all of GB's VR experiences so far seem more like proof-of-concept, demos and mini games rather than actual games I'd spend more than one hour with :/

squadr0n

What time is the Giant Bomb Pax stream EST? I havent really been paying attention since I didnt think they were going to stream it this year.

Kerned

Banned
Sorry if this has been addressed already, but does Brad spoil anything from Dark Souls 3 in his Painted World videos? I know how hard it is for him to not spoil stuff sometime.

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but does Brad spoil anything from Dark Souls 3 in his Painted World videos? I know how hard it is for him to not spoil stuff sometime.

He talks about a few references between the games, but everything is mostly vague. He mentions the name of one boss he had issues with in DS3 too, but no details.

I did skip a 10 minute section of the video when walking live yesterday (due to connection issues), so maybe he said something in there that will spoil... but he seemed mostly careful about things.

Kerned

Banned
He talks about a few references between the games, but everything is mostly vague. He mentions the name of one boss he had issues with in DS3 too, but no details.

I did skip a 10 minute section of the video when walking live yesterday (due to connection issues), so maybe he said something in there that will spoil... but he seemed mostly careful about things.

Thanks. I watched some of it but there came a point where it seemed like he really wanted to start talking specifics so I figured I would pause and come ask in here. I've managed to stay totally in the dark about DS3 so far, and I've been enjoying being able to approach it that way.

Just quietly but is neogaf.com not displaying for anyone? Using mobile right now but cant access the site on desktop, says theres a memcache error.

Frith

hello

ive been working and have missed loads

was there some sort of stream on wednesday or thursday i can't find or is that a fever dream?

i'm sure my laptop started blaring dubstep over the office soundsystem in the week

hello

was there some sort of stream on wednesday or thursday i can't find or is that a fever dream?

i'm sure my laptop started blaring dubstep over the office soundsystem in the week

There were 2 Friday streams: Brad played Dark Souls and then Jason played SFV and Rocket League. Both were streamed from their homes.

Gurrry

hello

the thursday dark souls stream was pushed to friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom