• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I ask that you play the PS3 version of NV before spreading lies.

While NV is a better written game then Fallout 4 I feel like FO4 improves on almost everything else.
Better gameplay, more interesting location, characters and story. Better VO.

Fallout NV is Bioshock 1 while Fallout 4 is Bioshock Infinite

The only backlash is in the NeoGaf bubble.

Better story? Better characters? You're out of your gourd mate. Decent companions I'll grant fallout 4. Though Vegas's ain't no slouches either. But no one in f4 even half compared to house, yes-man, or caeser.

Strax

Yet here we are on NeoGAF. If opinions of other people here don't matter, why are you here?

Chill. I didn't say that at all.
My point is a NeoGAF backlash/approval is not the something that can be applied to everything

Better story? Better characters? You're out of your gourd mate. Decent companions I'll grant fallout 4. Though Vegas's ain't no slouches either. But no one in f4 even half compared to house, yes-man, or caeser.

I said more interesting story and characters. The characters in NV are better written but I find the characters in FO4 more interesting.

tuxfool

Banned
I can grant you VO but standards change and there is way less dialogue in 4 so they probably got better talent because of it

Sure can. Get those actors to repeat their lines 4 times and you have an average conversation in FO4.

KEdbiaE.jpg

rFnr5rF.jpg

e4TXsb7.jpg

8cNzPch.jpg

vV9BSpz.jpg

Jintor

I said more interesting story and characters. The characters in NV are better written but I find the characters in FO4 more interesting.

I can barely remember any fo4 characters besides Valentine, Piper and that Irish chick. As for the story... Pshaw. A complete nothing.

I'm interested to see what Vanilla WoW looks like and why people played that instead of modern WoW.

Based on what I saw in the server shutdown threads, vanilla had a "better sense of community" that was very important for players. I would also hazard it was easier to do bosses with PUGs because there were simply less, but I can't speak to that.

My 360 scratched up my disc real bad a few years ago. I would seek a new copy but server are probably hacked to 💩.
Last time I tried the 360 version was probably like three years ago and yeah it was nightmare trying to find a game without hackers.

Thankfully the pc version is ok, though you have to jump through some hoops just to join a server.

daydream

Banned
alright, listen up, friends

i don't know what it is about sundays lately but i won't be home that evening so my suggestion is to finally continue the p4 er rewatch on saturday, 7pm gmt+2 (aka when beast streams start)

Add to the sheesh count daydream.

that's a bootleg sheesh if i've ever seen one

Tubobutts

I'm interested to see what Vanilla WoW looks like and why people played that instead of modern WoW.
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is nostalgia. When Cataclysm came out I was really hoping Blizzard would give you a way to look at the old world. Not even necessarily something where you could play old content. Just go around and look at stuff.

But also I'm sure there are people who stuck to Vanilla because old stuff is good and new stuff is bad.

Based on what I saw in the server shutdown threads, vanilla had a "better sense of community" that was very important for players. I would also hazard it was easier to do bosses with PUGs because there were simply less, but I can't speak to that.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is nostalgia. When Cataclysm came out I was really hoping Blizzard would give you a way to look at the old world. Not even necessarily something where you could play old content. Just go around and look at stuff.

But also I'm sure there are people who stuck to Vanilla because old stuff is good and new stuff is bad.

All of these reasons make sense.

Well that, and it was also free versus the subscription you had to pay for modern WoW.

Zaph

We don't need thread suggestions. We all about tank fucking in XX2

made this GB "sports" logo while watching the Casey Powell Lacrosse OL... just for fun...

That's awesome. Any chance of turning it into a tricaster transition? I imagine it'll get a lot of play in the control room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom