• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb's Dan Ryckert's Campaign To Get Married At Vegas Taco Bell (He Won)

GB fans who hate on Dan are sooooo fucking stupid. He's brought so many great series to Giant Bomb since he came on. Seriously anti Dan people are trash dummies who are always have the most annoying shit to say.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Considering Dan's social media reach and Taco Bell corporate's past interactions with him, it wouldn't shock me if this contest was literally created for him to win.

GB fans who hate on Dan are sooooo fucking stupid. He's brought so many great series to Giant Bomb since he came on. Seriously anti Dan people are trash dummies who are always have the most annoying shit to say.

idk man

i still don't know if he's either the greatest ever or the worst ever

idk man

i still don't know if he's either the greatest ever or the worst ever

I mean yes he says silly stuff, but he is a caring, progressive person who has overcome his anxiety (something I greatly admire). On top of that he has been the catalyst for the Metal Gear and Yakuza series. Plus the silly small run stuff like This is the Run and the Roller Coaster vid.

He's a great man that deserves more respect

HeeHo

I was not really excited for either of the new hires for GB but Dan is a pretty cool dude. He seems like he doesn't try to cover up what he really likes.

Also, I just wanted to say, Drew's quick looks are the best!

Dan Ryckert gave me Mario Party Party and for that, I wish him all the happiness and love in the world.

Godspeed to you, and I hope Yum! Brands sponsors your wedding.

Once Dan got established on Gb, I feel he has sometimes tried too hard to be 'Dan'

This is an example. It's like he's personally writing fan fiction about himself.
As someone who followed him back at Game Informer, no. God no. This is just Dan Ryckert.

Anyway, anyone who has read Anxiety as an Ally or The Dumbest Kid in Gifted Class knows Dan isn't just a complete idiot.

Malfunky

dan haters: dan sucks
dan, still genuine and happy
dan haters:
Vel8OyR.gif

DesmondGreer

Neo Member
I've come to understand that Dan is just...Dan. Don't ever try and anticipate what this man is capable of. He can only surprise you with his infinite ...... "Wisdom". Some may call it that.

Your devolving it into a matter of food?

I'm just saying it would be fun, it would be silly. They are two people who love each other and love Taco Bell. They aren't hurting anyone and you're over here like ow ow ow my soul is dying because people i don't know are being goofy.

DJ88

Hahaha I'm sorry what?

Someone is a fucking stupid trash dummy cause they don't like the same GB member you do?

People can have different opinions without being shit on.

I love Dan 95% of the time, but you gotta admit he can be pretty abrasive during that 5%.

rucury

Banned
I used to hate Dan. Now I love Dan. This had nothing to do with my change of heart. He's just that kind of guy.

ghostjoke

Banned
There are two of them and they are responsible for supporting one another.

Is there anyway to put a wrestling ring in the Taco Bell and have Drew dressed up as Big Boss officiating? Xavier Woods would also fit - I swear Dan will attempt to time it for the next time WWE is in Vegas and have it be the honeymoon.

Screw anyone who has a problem with this. If they're both on board, want a wedding based around things they mutually love, and aren't throwing money down the gutter for "tradition", then they're off to a better start than most marriages.

styl3s

He will have my vote i don't understand why some call not to enable him and his fiance to do what they want to do because you simply do not agree. Get over yourselves and he's far from white trash.

Some weird pent up personal shit going on with some people in here.

Hahaha I'm sorry what?

Someone is a fucking stupid trash dummy cause they don't like the same GB member you do?

I love Dan 95% of the time, but you gotta admit he can be pretty abrasive during that 5%.

yea for sure i probs didn't need throw out all the insults. I just don't get why GB fans in particular try to take him (or any member of the crew) down. They've been at this shit for soooo long and have created great stuff like it's just undeniable that everyone at GB are cool dudes who should only get love from the community.

Stop wasting your time on random haters who pop into threads to tell everyone how much they dislike the thing/person the thread is about. You'll help make the world a better place, for you and for me.

kubev

I live in Pacifica. I'm still bummed that I never bumped into Dan at the Taco Bell here. I was actually pretty pleased that he at least knows about the Taco Bell here, though. XD

This is completely unsurprising and I'm all for it. You keep doing you, Dan, it's obviously worked out very well for you so far.

The video he and his fiance made is some real good comedy, the last shot in particular cracks me up.

hamchan

Hahaha I'm sorry what?

Wait, it's ok to shit on Dan, who is in this very thread posting as a GAF member, but when someone shits back it's apparently too much?

I don't understand why people like Dan. His schtick is so fucking tired. "what's air? What's dirt? Why is the sky blue?" He's like having an annoying toddler on your podcast asking childish questions every five minutes. No one gives a shit about explaining air to you, Dan, let the grown-ups talk. It was amazing when he left the Bombcast and they got back to conversing like grown adults.

Good luck in your taco endeavor, Dan, I'm sure you'll make your gross cult of personality very happy.

Anybody got a band aid? I cut myself reading the edge on this take. Sharp!

Top Bottom