• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gibraltar: Spain warns Britain ‘the party’s over’ and threatens to cut off airspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavs

It's one of the worlds great tragedies that the whole 3 square miles of mighty gibraltar with it's population of a small town is a malevolent, overbearing entity that's oppressing the spanish people.

GIBRALTAR MUST BE DESTROYED!

http://www.abload.de/img/location_gibraltar_eucbqd4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Sounds like it costs them money. Which they don't have a lot of.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sounds like it costs them money. Which they don't have a lot of.

While that's true and I'd love to see Gibraltar's antics come to a violent stop (making the bankers and nominee directors walk the plank would be a start), we have plenty of bigger and much more expensive issues to fix.

mavs

While that's true and I'd love to see Gibraltar's antics come to a violent stop (making the bankers and nominee directors walk the plank would be a start), we have plenty of bigger and much more expensive issues to fix.

Well who doesn't. I don't pretend to know if this is a worthwhile policy, but if there are problem going unfixed it makes sense to complain about that rather than when problems do get fixed.

GJS

Spain is a bit of a weird one. Made up of devolved autonomous communities, why would those communities ever care about Gibraltar.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Spain is a bit of a weird one. Made up of devolved autonomous communities, why would those communities ever care about Gibraltar.

One could say the same about the UK.

Not that I give much of a toss about Gibraltar's britishness.

DJ_XMX

Two Gaffers from a community of 30,000 people. That's actually pretty amazing.

There are more lurkers am sure of it :)

They're the same person.

Hahah dont think so :) i really don't post much... and I aint like the other gibbo apparently hes really doing something in japan but is from gibraltar? so its not like his always here in gib, ive been here all my life :) i dont get into politics really but the situation is kinda annoying since we enjoy going over but since theres so much tension and issues on going people are reluctant to go over and it aint getting any better... infact i havent gone over in since may... but i did go to cancun :D you can guess which one id go to again LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom