• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

iirate

Yum!

-

I meant to say this before about the sexuality fluid (not fluids!) discussion - I think some people are perma-confused. I know that's how I feel (and I've been in a same sex relationship for 11 years). Society loves categories but they just don't work most of the time. If I have to, I say 'queer' rather than lesbian as it feels less restrictive.

God, this.

I feel *mostly* attracted to women, and fall almost exclusively for women, but I'm more likely to be instantly attracted to a guy, at least on a physical level. I'll normally say that I'm a lesbian or gay when asked, but not always. I know how convenient labels are, but they can really be a pain too.

Also, I have a really low sex drive and have wondered at times if I'm asexual. I don't think I actually am, but sometimes I'm not sure. I guess learning more about asexuality would help me figure that out, but whether I am or not isn't really that important to me.

Mistel

Banned
Whilst on the subject of sexuality I'm exclusively attracted to women that said I can recognize attractive men when I see them. Not that they do anything for me in the whole arousal department, so I guess that makes me a lesbian?

someday

Banned
Whilst on the subject of sexuality I'm exclusively attracted to women that said I can recognize attractive men when I see them. Not that they do anything for me in the whole arousal department, so I guess that makes me a lesbian?
This is me too. I'd go so far as to say I have a type of guy that I find hot (Thor at the Oscars, damn) but I have no desire to do anything with them.

Leeness

While everyone is sharing... Haha.

I can be attracted to guys sometimes but I have little interest in sex. Like...I was actually really attracted to a guy I saw last year a few times (and had no idea how to deal with that and probably came off really creepy and scared him away lmao). I don't think I would have had sex with him though. I was more interested in cuddling.

But this is rare. I've been attracted to maybe, maybe 4 or 5 guys my entire life, to the extent that I'd want to share anything with them. I mean sure, Chris Evans is super cute, and oh lawd, Bradley Cooper, but not sexually? I don't know lol

I guess, mostly asexual, sex is gross. Haha.

Mistel

Banned
This is me too. I'd go so far as to say I have a type of guy that I find hot (Thor at the Oscars, damn) but I have no desire to do anything with them.
Yeah even the sheer though of a guy sexually is not that nice to me. I can appreciate the aesthetics but sex that's just a complete no no.

I guess, mostly asexual, sex is gross. Haha.
I'm in the opposite camp I really like sex as you can probably see in off topic...

I go in phases, there are long periods of time that I don't feel like I want to feel even my own body. I mean, I feel hunger and tiredness and everything, of course, but I don't want to feel my own body sensually.

Like this year entirely has been like that.

But then, there were times that I want to feel very close with my SO and feel that strange, fleshy, overwhelming sensations.

Thankfully my SO is another girl, and she's super understanding. We can reach satisfying intensity of closeness with other ways, like creating an art together or talking very long and very deeply about a time in the past that was meaningful to both of us, and sometimes, just by experiencing new things together.

But yeah, I haven't felt like I even want to feel myself sexually lately, let alone engaging others into it - even if the engagement is only imaginary and in my mind.

As for aesthetics, I find both women and men very attractive, but I never really want to want to do anything with them. They are just.... well, aesthetically pleasing to my eyes.

Mistel

Banned
I like being cuddled and physical intimacy in general. But I think I'm too needy on others in a relationship, clingy and being overly emotional really isn't fair to push on others.

Leeness

I hate cuddling. Every guy is so into it and I'm not so it gets weird.

It's the only thing I might want/would tolerate lol. I like hugs and just sitting with someone. Sadly, if I had a guy to do that with, he'd want other things, so no cuddling for me. Haha.

I'm in the opposite camp I really like sex as you can probably see in off topic...

I haven't seen! Lol. Which is weird because I'm strangely fascinated in sex and just don't want any part in it, so I go and read topics about sex lmao.

Mistel

Banned
I haven't seen! Lol. Which is weird because I'm strangely fascinated in sex and just don't want any part in it, so I go and read topics about sex lmao.
NSFW. My OP is certainly something that might cause offence and disgust. There's a lot of dirty stories in that thread.

NSFW. My OP is certainly something that might cause offence and disgust. There's a lot of dirty stories in that thread.
ibqX3VNu8aAAib.gif
So much stuff in that thread, so much.

This species, I swear.

God, this.

I feel *mostly* attracted to women, and fall almost exclusively for women, but I'm more likely to be instantly attracted to a guy, at least on a physical level. I'll normally say that I'm a lesbian or gay when asked, but not always. I know how convenient labels are, but they can really be a pain too.

Also, I have a really low sex drive and have wondered at times if I'm asexual. I don't think I actually am, but sometimes I'm not sure. I guess learning more about asexuality would help me figure that out, but whether I am or not isn't really that important to me.

haha, I think I'm the opposite. I fall exclusively for men and feel emotionally attracted to them, but I'm way more physically attracted to women.

Giard

Hello,

I have a question on behalf of my partner. Her libido took a huge hit when she started taking the pill, so we've been wondering what are the best alternatives for her. She would like to use something even if I use condoms. She has an appointment with her doctor next week, but she'd like to be prepared.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

Aiustis

Hello,

I have a question on behalf of my partner. Her libido took a huge hit when she started taking the pill, so we've been wondering what are the best alternatives for her. She would like to use something even if I use condoms. She has an appointment with her doctor next week, but she'd like to be prepared.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

Planned Parenthood is your friend.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control-4211.htm

I'm technically genderqueer I guess. I prefer agender or genderless. I just never got it. I guess I always view gender kind of like religion.

Mistel

Banned
I'm technically genderqueer I guess. I prefer agender or genderless. I just never got it. I guess I always view gender kind of like religion.
I hope I'm not being too prying but what is it like being genderless do you identify with parts of both or not at all? Sorry if this is rude or mean to you in any way, it's not my intention if it is.

Is that a domesticated rat in your avatar? I mean it looks like one...

Aiustis

I hope I'm not being too prying but what is it like being genderless do you identify with parts of both or not at all? Sorry if this is rude or mean to you in any way, it's not my intention if it is.

Is that a domesticated rat in your avatar? I mean it looks like one...

I see myself as neither, gender isn't real for me (I respect others' gender identities though).

And yeah that's one of my rats as a baby. They're pretty much my favorite animals. Super fun to train.

Mistel

Banned
I see myself as neither, gender isn't real for me (I respect others' gender identities though).

And yeah that's one of my rats as a baby. They're pretty much my favorite animals. Super fun to train.
Okay I understand then thanks. Your rat reminds me of when I used to feed my friends boa constrictor with them and he eat a lot of them, but he was very friendly.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
You mean on the inside then? I to like sleeping facing the other person if we are sleeping together.

I'm watching game of thrones, Rosie Leslie is really good looking, those breasts are great...

I think you might be a bit obsessed with sex. Just letting you know :)

Pau

My sister had the most adorable pet rat. Her favorite place to hang was on your head. ;-;

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
#fuckthalandlord

Always. We are still waiting for our bathroom to be fixed. After two years.

I had a hamster which was never awake when I was. It eventually broke out of its cage and found its way into the gap between the ceiling of my bedroom and the roof of the house. My dad managed to bring him back down but he died after a week. It's kind of sad, but I think he never ever wanted to be a pet in the first place.

Mistel

Banned
Haha! You have fun, liberated one :)

I like a good cup of tea and a book almost as much.
I get aroused too easily though not that I think that's problematic. But I'm a slave to my vices so a lot of liberation doesn't hurt at all, especially due to how fun it is for me. I'm probably a nympho really...

Books are only good if they are dirty / well written. Tea is good irregardless.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I get aroused too easily though not that I think that's problematic. But I'm a slave to my vices so a lot of liberation doesn't hurt at all, especially due to how fun it is for me. I'm probably a nympho really...

Books are only good if they are dirty / well written. Tea is good irregardless.

I love a nice cup of tea. I think I might get another teapot for when I'm in the office.

(is aroused)

Mistel

Banned
I love a nice cup of tea. I think I might get another teapot for when I'm in the office.

(is aroused)
I've got a teapot not that it's ever used anyway. Any way I love being aroused why waste something when I could enjoy it? Slave to my desires really, not that all of them are subtle like the others, take my think for redheads for example.

Lily Cole in the shoot my avatar came from is great not exactly something to reverse search whilst at work though.

Now that I actually pay attention to your avatar and look at the source...
ibqX3VNu8aAAib.gif
I don't think that photoshoot could have been any creepier if they tried.

Mistel

Banned
Now that I actually pay attention to your avatar and look at the source...
ibqX3VNu8aAAib.gif
I don't think that photoshoot could have been any creepier if they tried.
She's older than I am anyway, I don't think it's creepy really. The paradis ones might not your tastes at all...

Just grinding my face off with work and getting wedding stuff together. I have my dress fitting on Friday. I've been told I'm not allowed to gain or lose any weight after that's done. I'm drinking a beer in retaliation. :p

And you, Khaleesi?

Are you getting married? Congrats! I've been watching a lot of Say Yes to the Dress lately and I really want to go for my own fitting, but alas. Here I am, single and eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Beer is a good choice though. My favorite drink!

I've been doing well. On spring break this week, and I have a shit ton of stuff to do that I've been putting off. But what else is new, I guess. :p

Top Bottom