• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GirlGAF |OT 2| Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Eve?

Men's wear has nothing inherently sexy about it though...
I assume you're a straight male? If you are, then I doubt you're idea of what is sexy when talking about fashion for a sex you aren't even attracted to is actually relevant.

I'm on my iPhone otherwise I'd post pics. Nice shoes, a suit, tie are all sexy. Of course that's just my opinion, but I'm sure other girl gaffers can say what their idea of sexy is, I doubt any would claim masculine fashion isn't inherently sexy.

Having sex appeal doesn't really have anything to do with wearing seductive clothing. Classy attire can be sexy too; it's how a man carries himself, how he communicates with others, that shows off what sex appeal he may or may not have.

You don't have to be buff and a supermodel to have sex appeal.

Mistel

Banned
I assume you're a straight male? If you are, then I doubt you're idea of what is sexy when talking about fashion for a sex you aren't even attracted to is actually relevant.

I'm on my iPhone otherwise I'd post pics. Nice shoes, a suit, tie are all sexy. Of course that's just my opinion, but I'm sure other girl gaffers can say what their idea of sexy is, I doubt any would claim masculine fashion isn't inherently sexy.
Oh no i'm a girl, I just don't find male attire at all attractive in any sense. I prefer facial structure really like Clint Eastwood or Franco Nero are more appealing. Nice face > clothes

Oh no i'm a girl, I just don't find male attire at all attractive in any sense. I prefer facial structure really like Clint Eastwood or Franco Nero are more appealing. Nice face > clothes
now I feel like a jerk face. But I still disagree that men's fashion is unsexy :p
I'm more of a personality person. Personality is sexier than anything else.

Leeness

Cumberbatch <3

Cumberbatch's voice <3333333 Lawd have mercy.

YOU GUYS. I'm so excited. I'm finally going on a big trip! Paris and Rome in September.

I've got my flight and most of my hotels booked. I'm so stoked, I could barf.

Irv1z8P.gif

Cumberbatch <3

Cumberbatch's voice <3333333 Lawd have mercy.

YOU GUYS. I'm so excited. I'm finally going on a big trip! Paris and Rome in September.

I've got my flight and most of my hotels booked. I'm so stoked, I could barf.

Irv1z8P.gif

Oh that's awesome! :D

I'd really like to travel to Asia someday. But, alas, I am a broke college student and will have loans to pay off next year. ;_;

Maybe eventually.

Leeness

Whew, that's awesome. I did my first real foreign traveling last year (Mexico doesn't count) and it was totes emosh and dead amaze. Moving to Hawaii :)D) soon so I was thinking about hopping over to Australia for a visit next year myself.

Oooh! Hawaii! My sister is headed off there tonight for a week haha.

Where was your first travel? :)

Oh that's awesome! :D

I'd really like to travel to Asia someday. But, alas, I am a broke college student and will have loans to pay off next year. ;_;

Maybe eventually.

You will someday. I was like "I will never" but once I got a real person job, saving the money was easy, even if you only put a little bit away each month. :)

Mistel

Banned
So untrue. If you don't find man parts attractive then of course clothes won't seem sexy to you.

V-necks on a muscle-y dude.

/swoon
I wonder if the inverse is true so heterosexual women aren't attracted to women's clothing. For me there's nothing sexier than a girl in lingerie, especially if she ticks all the right boxes...

Amalthea

Banned
Man, I'm so terribly insecure about my body. I hate attractive people so much. Sick of this feeling.
I'm sure even the most beautiful person envys other people he or she thinks are more beautiful. After some point it becomes nothing more than a "the grass is always greener"-thing.

Mistel

Banned
Man, I'm so terribly insecure about my body. I hate attractive people so much. Sick of this feeling.
It's a horrible feeling I despise most parts of my body. My nose is wonky, eyes are uneven, my rib cage is very large, massive feet and long toes.

Mistel

Banned
My skin is just really dry, I'm trying to get to a dermatologist about as its been the same or worse with the treatment I've already had.

I don't have a lot in the way of break outs, but I have olive skin, which apparently means I have HUGE FUCKING PORES. Like, you can visibly see them. It's gross and annoying and I've yet to find the right product that really shrinks them/makes my skin look better.

I'm so pale that my dad once asked me if I was going to burn up like a vampire if I went outside.

I get tons of freckles all over then just burn it sucks. I don't get acne though I've never had it. I've had like the odd spot but never a breakout.

I've had backne, acne so bad people thought it was rosacea, even chestne.

My shoulders are completely scarred so I'm always kind of self-conscious when wearing tank tops or whatever.

Pau

Gurl please. I am so jealous of how gorgeous you are. But I know what you mean. We need to have that crying movie day.

I'm so pale that my dad once asked me if I was going to burn up like a vampire if I went outside.
I get that too. And I'm Hispanic. Pale and a terrible body. Worst Hispanic ever. :p

Kisaya

Gurl please. I am so jealous of how gorgeous you are. But I know what you mean. We need to have that crying movie day.

Friday :(
I'm just going to bring that external drive of chick flicks that I have, lmao

I feel like I just have a pretty face. Everything else is just... ugh. Working out has helped a little... but I'm so impatient. And then I get frustrated when I can't push myself harder. And then aside from toning up, I have to spend hours if I want to make myself look presentable naked. Then there are the marks and skin problems I can't do anything about... It's fucking driving me crazy.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
And then aside from toning up, I have to spend hours if I want to make myself look presentable naked.

While I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates it, you're probably overthinking things. Most guys don't think too much once the clothes are off.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is true, but we think about it. :/

Which is when you share your concerns with your SO and get them to shower you with compliments and build your self-esteem! I think. At least, it works out that way most of the time. Except when it doesn't. I've been with my wife for 18 years and still am not sure every now and then.

Mistel

Banned

My shoulders are completely scarred so I'm always kind of self-conscious when wearing tank tops or whatever.
Ouch that sounds horrible. My scars are just mainly on my hands and arms there not that big but there's a lot of them. My feet even have them on my soles and some on my ankles. I'm pretty much not got them on my torso or legs.

I'm going to have fun finding a wardrobe when I'm presenting as female.

Kisaya

I don't know if what I have is bacne, but my backside has never been clear. Nothing inflamed looking through so I have no idea, but not pretty at all that's for sure.

I have chicken pox scars on my stomach and lower body :/ also embarrassing stretch marks. Ugh.

I feel like I'm bloating or something. When I wake up in the morning my stomach looks flat but by about lunchtime it's always quite sticky-outy and I'm not sure if it's a perception thing or not. Has anyone else experienced that? I'm thinking I should try changing my diet.

Seriously, comparing the flat cap to fedora is a cardinal sin.

NO.

NO.

YOU'RE WRONG.
Hey, there are plenty of hot dudes who can lot hot in fedoras too. The only people I've ever seen IRL wearing flat caps hang out at comic shops playing MTG.

It's fine. I've been kinda disingenuous, I personally prefer girls like Cintia Dicker:

Yeah I've got a thing for redheads and freckles among other things...

HNNNNNGGGGG. *dead*

Zoe

I feel like I'm bloating or something. When I wake up in the morning my stomach looks flat but by about lunchtime it's always quite sticky-outy and I'm not sure if it's a perception thing or not. Has anyone else experienced that? I'm thinking I should try changing my diet.

Don't trust your perception, use a tape measure.

Kisaya

My stomach always bloats up after eating bread or rice. Decided to cut out grains :B

Sevarus

I was talking with some coworkers the other day about buying clothing online. I mentioned that I was going to buy some new jeans pretty soon; I had made a promise to myself that if I exercised everyday (nothing too strenuous, literally just getting off the couch and moving around a bit), I could buy myself some nice, expensive pants.

I received a very confused look and a, "Why do you even bother working out? You're skinny enough as it is!" Followed by the coworkers having a mutual rant about how fat they are and how hard it is to buy clothes and find time to exercise.

It just kind of confused me that they actually thought the only purpose of exercise is to lose fat. Also, dat backhanded compliment tho.

I didn't dare mention that I'm actually trying to cut down a little more before summer.

Aiustis

Have you seen (A)sexual? I'm completely completely sexual (too much!) but it was really interesting for me and helped me understand asexuality a lot more.

Yup...I know some of the people in it.

Have you ever had a craving for something? It's not so different from that.

Intriguing....

:D Another asexual person!

Yes!! highfive.gif Are/have you been a member of Aven?

I am sexually active though...I find it mildly pleasant. My friend once described my feelings: it's like a game that, you push the right buttons and get the desired results but it's nothing special.

Leeness

Yes!! highfive.gif Are/have you been a member of Aven?

I am sexually active though...I find it mildly pleasant. My friend once described my feelings: it's like a game that, you push the right buttons and get the desired results but it's nothing special.

I am not a member of this site :O or heard of it haha.

Haha, that's kind of nifty! I'm more of the kind that finds sex pretty nope though haha. Haven't had, do not want.

Are you in relationship or do you just sometimes have sex? Huh.

Aiustis

I am not a member of this site :O or heard of it haha.

Haha, that's kind of nifty! I'm more of the kind that finds sex pretty nope though haha. Haven't had, do not want.

Are you in relationship or do you just sometimes have sex? Huh.

I'm in a relationship and my boyfriend knows that I'm ace; his brother told him and he never pressured me to do anything which is what makes him perfect.

Top Bottom