• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War III |OT|

rhino4evr

so it looks like most retail stores have gotten this in already...which means leaks are definitely possible.
Best Buy is reporting that they are in-store. Which means they are probably sitting in the backroom at the moment.

KAOz

Short bus special
Corky said:
hmm, what happened I thought the eu release date was march 19th, but everwhere I look it seems to be 17th

not that I'm complaining but some clarification would be nice

From what I understand, every EU country except the UK get the game the 17th of March.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Ok, there's a problem.

This is basically a sin, especially considering my infatuation with all things GoW, but I've somehow managed to not pre-order GoW III.

Is it too late to do so seeing as it comes out next week?

RavenFox

Banned
fps fanatic said:
:lol :lol That's pretty awesome. GoW3 next week, and Clash of the Titans on the big screen April 2nd. Good times if you're into Greek mythology in your entertainment.
When GOW2 came out it was 300 hitting the theaters at the time. So awesome.

Loudninja

belvedere said:
Ok, there's a problem.

This is basically a sin, especially considering my infatuation with all things GoW, but I've somehow managed to not pre-order GoW III.

Nope its not too late.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Loudninja said:
Nope its not too late.

I'll be doing that tonight then.

I even forgot to pre-order when I picked up FFXIII for my wife.

There's been a frenzy of kick ass titles lately.

Yeah, that's my excuse.

:lol

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
lawblob said:
Kratos shouldn't have to wait for you to finish romping around with effeminate boys wearing zipper pants. :p
my doc said it's best I get those urges out of my system before I start tearing shit up as a half-naked man :3

dazed808

-viper- said:
dibs on next avatar :p

All yours my young friend ...
kr.jpg
:D

rhino4evr

belvedere said:
Ok, there's a problem.

Are you kidding. Just walk into best buy when they open and you should have no problem. No need to pre order unless you want a limited edition...and even then you should be able to find some laying around.

belvedere

Junior Butler
rhino4evr said:
Are you kidding. Just walk into best buy when they open and you should have no problem. No need to pre order unless you want a limited edition...and even then you should be able to find some laying around.

Calm down son, I've got a GS gift card and if possible, would like to use it there.

Filldough

belvedere said:
Calm down son, I've got a GS gift card and if possible, would like to use it there.

I pre-ordered it on Sunday and didn't get any flack, you should still be able to pre-order if you want/think necessary. I was surprised to see someone get turned down for FFXIII last night cause he didn't pre-order. GOWIII has a load of hype behind it so it might be worth pre-ordering if you want to guarantee getting it day 1.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Picked up the GoW collection yesterday after watching the gametrailers review. I never finished the original (got up to the first cerberus fight, game just didn't really do much for me) and never played 2. Well I finished the first game last night and am not onto the second and I definitely have a newfound appreciation for the series. 1 was good, but 2 is much more enjoyable and refined. Can't wait for 3.

I've played a few hours now, and while it really is "just" GOW with better graphics, the scale and awesome visuals really lifts the experience. I like it so far!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
protonion said:
It wasn't easy but...

224b48fe.jpg

5a622867.jpg

euro GOW3 is in my hands!!!

I'm waiting for two friends to come over before I play.
Tonight will be epic!

Whoa, so the european version have a different manual cover and disc art?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I don't read Kotaku and have been on media-blackout.

Guess I'm out.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
klier said:
European game???

I'm in The Netherlands, anyone from here has it already???

No, I was in Media Markt today and they didn't have it, usually they throw these kind of releases in the store the day they receive it.

Minamu

Rez said:

Guess I'm out.
I meant Kratos' sex scene actually :lol What's spoilerish about the gif though? :S
first person kills
, you mean?

traveler

Not Wario
Rez said:

Guess I'm out.

Yeah, I've tried to avoid all the media from that Spike reveal onwards and I just don't think it's possible at this point unless one avoids all GoW related threads. (maybe GAF threads in general- I could see that gif getting used in completely non-related threads. Lord knows GAF has those Lost gifs up and spread the day after an episode airs.) See you guys on the other side.

rvy

Banned
nskinnear said:
I have a friend who works at Best Buy. I wonder if he'll sell me a copy early >.>

There are no small, mom-and-pop stores around here.
nskinnear
Best Buy is my bitch
(Today, 10:52 PM)

I bet he will.

nskinnear said:
I have a friend who works at Best Buy. I wonder if he'll sell me a copy early >.>

There are no small, mom-and-pop stores around here.

Same here and it's becoming more prevalent around the U.S. at least. A friend of mine though has a shop near him in NY, and they sold him Final Fantasy XIII early.

i_am_not_jon_ames said:
How are we doing, NYC-GAF? Any luck? Gonna take a run through the usual suspects after work tomorrow.

No luck yet... But they all told me to give them a call on friday, so there is still some hope RAWR :D

Top Bottom