• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google I/O 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg new music app update

YES!

rejoice.png

teiresias

New Google Play Music sucks. I hate it.

W8SrzBz.png

That's not Taylor. That's not Taylor at all!

It's annoying that when the phone's in landscape the album list still scrolls up and down. In the old version it switched to horizontal scrolling when in landscape which is much more usable.

Mesoian

This is what Microsoft had bing doing at TedTalks a few years ago, but were unable to rollout to Bing Maps on a large scale.

Welp...

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Oh wait Google Music got updated. Ever since I switched (back) to Android I migrated all 13k of my iTunes Match songs to Google Music so I've been iTunes free and using Google Music like crack. This is AWESOME.

Will the Google Music Android app be updated?

Rapstah

How much of these demonstrations is faked? Scripted I can get with regard to what the services can do, obviously, but as in someone actually clicking a button to make something specific happen?

Talon

How much of these demonstrations is faked? Scripted I can get with regard to what the services can do, obviously, but as in someone actually clicking a button to make something specific happen?
I assume these demos are live. Google I/O is a gold mine for things not working properly, although this year has been smooth outside of the early gaming demonstration.

Groof

The new Music app looks absolutely great. Not a big fan of orange but this actually looks slick. Too bad I can't use the Play Music service...

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Oh wait Google Music got updated. Ever since I switched (back) to Android I migrated all 13k of my iTunes Match songs to Google Music so I've been iTunes free and using Google Music like crack. This is AWESOME.

Will the Google Music Android app be updated?
OMFG IT HAS AND IT HAS

"Swipe to change song"

FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom