• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 | NeoGAF Racing League | One-off races

Ah, this one sounds fun, count me in :D I need the car though.

Suzuki GSX-R gifting list

Angst - Sorted
Paskowitz - Sorted
Dubc35 -
pax217 -
Niks - Sorted
SpeedofNuts - Sorted
Dibbz -
Risk Breaker -

Angst - Sorted
Paskowitz - Sorted
Dubc35 - Sorted
pax217 - Sorted
Niks - Sorted
SpeedofNuts - Sorted
Dibbz -
Risk Breaker -

British racing green for Sunday.

Autumn%2520Ring.jpg

Just got a easy first with the gixxer on the new B-Spec Online 500pp event.
The leader board managed to tune her down to 350pp for the A-Spec online Kart Ring time trial, not sure how they got down that low. after Sunday I will use up one of my maintenance tickets and have a go.

Angst - Sorted
Paskowitz - Sorted
Dubc35 - Sorted
pax217 - Sorted
Niks - Sorted
SpeedofNuts - Sorted
Dibbz -
Risk Breaker -
MikeDub-

So 3 more people need the car? I'll send one to Dibbz when the game lets me at around 7, have you used up your 1 gift today chillumchilla? Otherwise the last 2 should get one tomorrow.

What lap times are you getting? My best was 1:13.8, but I'm still tweaking with settings to get a more consistent feel to the car.

dubc35

I was in the lounge earlier for a shakedown session. I'm planning more track time tomorrow and Saturday, but not feeling very confident right now.

l2ounD

Did a few sessions tonight, averaging low 13s with good tires.. trouble is being consistent, every now and then ill lose control and hit the wall. It gets really bad once tires get worn and that happens pretty fast.

Angst - Sorted
Paskowitz - Sorted
Dubc35 - Sorted
pax217 - Sorted
Niks - Sorted
SpeedofNuts - Sorted
Dibbz - Sorted
Risk Breaker -

I hope someone can gift me the car soon, plz :( I never tried it so I'm going to need some practice.

I can gift you today Risk, send me a friend request psn id same as forum.

pax217

I hope someone can gift me the car soon, plz :( I never tried it so I'm going to need some practice.

Yeah, you can PSN me and I'll send it to you as well. Competency runs at an all-time low on Fridays and it looks like I might have to come in here on Sunday... not sure yet.

Angst - Sorted
Paskowitz - Sorted
Dubc35 - Sorted
pax217 - Sorted
Niks - Sorted
SpeedofNuts - Sorted
Dibbz - Sorted
Risk Breaker -

I can gift you today Risk, send me a friend request psn id same as forum.

I added you yesterday but I forgot to tell you :p

I'll check the game in a while.

I already got the car from chillumchilla, but thanks anyway :)

Buuuut I came here bearing bad news, as I feared after seeing how the PSN maintenance didn't happen two days ago.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...nce-on-sunday/

As you may recall, we had postponed our scheduled PlayStation Network maintenance session from last Thursday to a time to be announced. It is now determined that maintenance will take place tomorrow (Sunday, March 4).

Sorry for the broken link but yeah... not racing tomorrow I'm afraid.

What do we do GT-Gaf? Next saturday and a different race on sunday? That way everyone can get the car and practice?

I was really excited for this combo, I hope we can still do it.

dubc35

I'm in the pacific time zone and I don't think we have anyone in asia. I guess we need to hear how a time change to the race would impact everyone's schedule though. I wonder why they're doing it on a Sunday and not waiting until Monday.

I already got the car from chillumchilla, but thanks anyway :)

Buuuut I came here bearing bad news, as I feared after seeing how the PSN maintenance didn't happen two days ago.

Sorry for the broken link but yeah... not racing tomorrow I'm afraid.

What do we do GT-Gaf? Next saturday and a different race on sunday? That way everyone can get the car and practice?

I was really excited for this combo, I hope we can still do it.

Ah fuck, all this network maintenance downtime is starting to get annoying. I think we should probably just postpone this week until next week, there's really no way of knowing exactly when PSN will go down, could happen right in the middle of the race. Besides that a lot of people haven't had much time to practice with the GSX-R/4 yet.

Ah fuck, all this network maintenance downtime is starting to get annoying. I think we should probably just postpone this week until next week, there's really no way of knowing exactly when PSN will go down, could happen right in the middle of the race. Besides that a lot of people haven't had much time to practice with the GSX-R/4 yet.

I'm fine with that but yes, all this maintenance is getting out of hand.

2scoops

Next week would be good for me too. Been pretty busy and the only practice i had with the car was painting it...

Business

Saturday is as good as Sunday, 08.00GMT will generally work for me on both days.
I will be away in the next two weeks though.

Top Bottom