• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainier

Y-Z said:
They are giving it away at Dutch radio now, its still not official out right?
I'm heading out to Wallmart later today, I'll let you guys know if I spot GT5 in their clearance dump bins.

mr_nothin

Banned
Ezalc said:
Looks like Sony is really on top of things with GT5.
But it's saying "removed by user" and not mentioning anything about copyright infringement or being removed at the request of Sony.

"Give them a taste and then take the videos down"
Viral Marketing!

TeethMummy said:
I love that in the week that featured the release of Kinect, Black Ops, and the Sly Collection, the busiest thread is the one about the guy in the Czech Republic who got a leaked copy of GT5.

Gran Turismo = Serious business.

Will we all be playing it at this time next week? Remember the stealth early release of Ratchet and Clank?

Well, let's be honest with each other ... it's because all those people are off playing the stuff they have! If I had GT5 my PC probably wouldn't even be turned on.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
mr_nothin said:
But it's saying "removed by user" and not mentioning anything about copyright infringement or being removed at the request of Sony.

"Give them a taste and then take the videos down"
Viral Marketing!
Stop lying to yourself, its not a viral marketing campaign its just SONY failing like no one before.

Oh we have one of the biggest releases of this gen, copies are leaking everywhere... but we wont announce a release date. SMART!

vulva

I left for a few hours, so I apologize if this is old news.

I asked a friend of mine who owns a game shop if he's heard anything about a release date. He says his supplier has nov 27th listed. (I'm located in Ontario, Canada).

expy

Banned
Happy Phantom said:
I left for a few hours, so I apologize if this is old news.

I asked a friend of mine who owns a game shop if he's heard anything about a release date. He says his supplier has nov 27th listed. (I'm located in Ontario, Canada).
Saturday again? :lol

vulva

expy said:
Saturday again? :lol
That's what his supplier said. Canada post doesn't operate on weekends but I believe they use a US supplier. US postal service does right?

Keep in mind, this is shipping date, not release date.

i-Lo

wow.. I am gone for a few hours within which time someone posts a ton of vids and removes them 0_O

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

expy

Banned
Happy Phantom said:
That's what his supplier said. Canada post doesn't operate on weekends but I believe they use a US supplier. US postal service does right?

Canada post delivers all USPS packages to Canadian territories, what USPS on the U.S. side is their problem, Canada Post doesn't operate on weekends. Unless they use FEDEX, or UPS.

Rainier

Happy Phantom said:

Canadian retailers (big ones, at least) don't use Canada Post. Stuff comes via ATS, Fed-Ex, UPS ect...

vulva

Rainier said:
Canadian retailers (big ones, at least) don't use Canada Post. Stuff comes via ATS, Fed-Ex, UPS ect...
this isn't a big retailer. it's a small shop that will drive down stateside for their pickups

sadaiyappan

Ezalc said:
Looks like Sony is really on top of things with GT5.

Joke post? Anyone who has been following GT5 knows there has been problems and miscommunication between what information Sony has been releasing to the public and what features are actually in the game. The clutch on the G27 for example, the brakes on the driving force GT, whether standard cars will have interiors etc.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Sadaiyappan said:
Joke post? Anyone who has been following GT5 knows there has been problems and miscommunication between what information Sony has been releasing to the public and what features are actually in the game. The clutch on the G27 for example, the brakes on the driving force GT, whether standard cars will have interiors etc.

What's the word on the clutch?

Does anyone know if it'll be more sensitive and more realistic than GT5P? The "grab" point is so high up, and the room for slip is practically none.

Rainier

Happy Phantom said:
this isn't a big retailer. it's a small shop that will drive down stateside for their pickups
And it has the bilingual packaging as required by Canadian law? The small retailers, at least here in Vancouver, get games from the same suppliers as the bigger stores. Maybe it's different where you are.

iceatcs

RustyNails said:
Sony don't care about GT5 people
ArnoldNotImpress.gif

vulva

Rainier said:
And it has the bilingual packaging as required by Canadian law? The small retailers, at least here in Vancouver, get games from the same suppliers as the bigger stores. Maybe it's different where you are.
usually they don't have the one required by law on their first shipment.

DEO3

Sadaiyappan said:

I just ordered a DFGT from Amazon, what's this about the brakes?

commedieu

Banned
Fender_Uk said:
a bit flimsy

Yes, definite plastic finish. The G27 wheel + DF FFB = good combination.

I love the weight of the g25, but the feedback seemed better on my DF..? anyone else..? the different 'textures' of ffb.

mr_nothin

Banned
Fersis said:
Stop lying to yourself, its not a viral marketing campaign its just SONY failing like no one before.

Oh we have one of the biggest releases of this gen, copies are leaking everywhere... but we wont announce a release date. SMART!
I was just joking :p

sadaiyappan

DEO3 said:
I just ordered a DFGT from Amazon, what's this about the brakes?

Try a race on prologue and see. After you start a race in the game for the first time, the first time you brake the brakes won't respond. I brake once during the rolling start then it works okay after that.

We need a thread title change. Things are getting kind of ugly now. I think the fapping has passed and now it is just the sad realization it was just a prostitute and you are going to bed alone once again.

Sadaiyappan said:
Try a race on prologue and see. After you start a race in the game for the first time, the first time you brake the brakes won't respond. I brake once during the rolling start then it works okay after that.

So this was never patched in 2 years? There's no way this is an issue in GT5. Or is this a hardware issue. Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom