• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

spwolf

Torillian said:
but you don't know what portion of those GT5Prologue sales are online which the chartz can't track so being different from Sony shipped numbers on GT5P is just a function of what Sony's numbers mean (online as well as retail) and what the chartz numbers mean (only retail).

whats the first rule of the fightclub?

Wazzim

Banned
gundamkyoukai said:
Some games are just better on TV i bought every GT game but GT psp was a joke.
There so many reason why some people who play GT did not buy the psp version .
No wheel support , no GT mode , GFX sucks , don't play portable , big TV .
Thank god that's not what makes GT fun for me, it's the cars, the tracks, the fun in driving around and comparing lap times with friends.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
saladine1 said:
WTF is all this sales bullshit!!!!!!?????/}{+_)
Sony, hurry the fuck up for all our sanity's sake!!{_*(*&R
YOU STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM HATER! BACKOFF XBOT!

faridmon

Ashes1396 said:
It can go places you can't even imagine. btw if you or anyone else missed it earlier, you should go look up Kagari's excellent link to how blu rays are manufactored. It's interesting to say the least...
Will do when I have time. I am craving for entertainment these days :lol

saladine1

Fersis said:
YOU STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM HATER! BACKOFF XBOT!
webmaster.gif

saladine1

SolidSnakex said:
I was just looking on Flickr and stumbled across this

JyAQA.jpg

The description of it is "GT5 videos being shown during the party". The party is of course the GT Awards party. So it looks like a new trailer or possible the intro was shown there.
Quoting for new page and on topicnesssess...ss

Mush

SolidSnakex said:

JyAQA.jpg

The description of it is "GT5 videos being shown during the party". The party is of course the GT Awards party. So it looks like a new trailer or possible the intro was shown there.
Looks like the D1 S2000 we've been seeing lately. No more photos I presume?

Great work as always SSX! I have a good feeling that something big is coming this week...

AndyD

aka andydumi
SolidSnakex said:
The other photos are stuff that we've seen but it's mostly stuff that we've seen. But there is this

http://imgur.com/HMaQm.jpg

It's a terrible picture in terms of picture quality but look at the screen on the left. What course is that? It looks really strange.

Some TV's skew colors at high angles, so it could be that. But not shades of gray which is why the dash looks right.

The dash of the car driven looks familiar for some reason, with the rounded air outlets, its a Nissan I think.

Mobius 1

SolidSnakex said:
The other photos are stuff that we've seen but it's mostly stuff that we've seen. But there is this

It's a terrible picture in terms of picture quality but look at the screen on the left. What course is that? It looks really strange.

Trial Mountain with some heavy blur, I think.

Firewire

Banned
SolidSnakex said:

JyAQA.jpg

I'm pretty sure this pic comes from a somewhat recent trailer, not sure which one though.

Firewire

Banned
Ashes1396 said:
really? which one? I'm drawing a blank.

Don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's not that old. The screen looked very familiar to me the second I saw it, I felt like we saw this not long ago.

Mush

SolidSnakex said:
Yeah, I think that it's the entrance to the long tunnel.
OK, suppose that is the entrance to the long tunnel/back straight.

noclue2.png

It doesn't match up. That corner is far too sharp to be Trial Mountain.

Smash88

Banned
To join along in the fun, how does GT-GAF feel about Daylight Savings Time....The clocks moved back 1 hour.

I can only imagine 1 hour may seem like years for you guys. :lol

faridmon

pslayer666 said:
:lol

Somebody's told him GT 5 is coming out tonight and he's in a hurry to wrap the game up and go home and play it :p
I hate to think what is he going to do when he finds out that its not true at all.

He might leave Liverpool this January :lol

Ashes

Banned
faridmon said:
Torres and GT5, WTF? :lol

Basically, he read on gaf that people are dumb enough to confuse gt prologue and gt5 and may not want to buy gt5 again. This was followed by a wtf?*3, just like your comment. Whereby this second commenter was corrected, by another gaffer, who suggested that one need not be surprised the stupidity of the masses irrc. This was followed by another comment suggesting, that just because something can happen, doesn't mean it will happen, ie. It is possible for liverpool to beat Chelsea, but it ain't gonna happen. Chinese whispers folowed, as is common in Gt threads, and Torres now believes the game will only get released if Liverpool win the game. :lol

Majine

Banned
Smash88 said:
To join along in the fun, how does GT-GAF feel about Daylight Savings Time....The clocks moved back 1 hour.

I can only imagine 1 hour may seem like years for you guys. :lol

In this part of the world, we turned back the clock last week, so I've kinda got over the suicide mood.

dwebo

SolidSnakex said:

Heck what about the other screen? Enhance on all those buttons! Is that photomode? Or are those tv settings? :lol

Smash88

Banned

I've seen desperation but this is just ridiculous. I feel sorry for you guys. Maybe someone should meet the head of Sony and Gran Turismo and just say, "WHAT THE FUCK MAN...WHAT THE FUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom