• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzim

Banned

EDIT: Already posted I see, but still for the new page..omg

Mush

WHY OH FUCKING WHY DID I JUST NOW HAVE TO GET CALLED UP FOR WORK

You guys have fun now, I hope to see plenty of new stuff when I get home. :)

Despera

Banned
Don't know if old...

Gran Turismo Boss Kazunori Says PS3 is not Much Powerful to Handle GT5

Polyphony Digital’s President, and Gran Turismo father, Kaz Yamauchi told the latest issue of Esquire UK that he has been restricted by each generation of PlayStation he has worked on: “Software has to be created under the restriction of the hardware,” he told the latest issue of Esquire UK. “With each new PlayStation, the vessel has become bigger, but its still not enough. “With Gran Turismo 5 we’ve made it as clean and beautiful as possible within the confines of the space we’re given – but of course there’s a lot more that we want to put in.”

THE:MILKMAN

Two things for me that seem legit:

1, 256MB minimum HDD space requirement.

2, The disc say's made in Austria.(Which borders Czech Republic) Where this disc seems to be.

spats

Wazzim said:
The box also says something about PSP compability, could be just the vehicle transfer but maybe even more.

When they showed off GT PSP for the first time, I think they talked about connecting the PSP to the PS3 and using the PSP as a rear view mirror. But I think it was just a neat little idea that Kaz threw out there, I don't expect it to be in GT5.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
electroshockwave said:
If there are leaked copies in the wild have any videos been posted yet?
The laws of the internet state that anyone who gets an early copy of an anticipated game either (a) cant be bothered to upload any footage, or (b) encode some 320x240 10fps vids during an 8.0 earthquake.

VegaShinra

flyinpiranha said:
Those are obviously fake, it says "Only on Playstation" when just a few pages back it was confirmed for the Wii.
:lol :lol

We better hear a release date this week! Drop the bomb tomorrow Sony

Wazzim

Banned
I think a November 16 release is the most realistic now, expecting Sony to reveal something around monday if this is real.

Hydrargyrus said:
OMG OMG

GT5 is just around the corner.
I'm the only one that think GT5 will be released in two or three weeks??

two weeks? no (pre launch party in madrid on the 24th & 25th nov)
three weeks? maybe

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ZOMFG! Like ZOMFG!
This is it, its happening!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Chris1964 said:
Seriously, it isn't so big surprise. It isn't even a surprise.

Liverpool in its current state has been so bad this season they probably wouldn't be able to beat a team made up of alcoholics, bums and meth heads, and then they go off and beat Chelsea? Utter madness

Rflagg

chubigans said:
The laws of the internet state that anyone who gets an early copy of an anticipated game either (a) cant be bothered to upload any footage, or (b) encode some 320x240 10fps vids during an 8.0 earthquake.
So true.

This might just be my favorite title for a thread ever.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom