• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
bud said:

omg

Its the same cover!

gt5-signature-edition.jpg

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Combichristoffersen said:
Liverpool in its current state has been so bad this season they probably wouldn't be able to beat a team made up of alcoholics, bums and meth heads, and then they go off and beat Chelsea? Utter madness
Last time I respond because we are completely off topic. Big teams shine at big games

eso76

Fender_Uk said:
i'm seriously impressed with the glowing brake discs, they looked like utter fuck in the forza 2 and 3. strangely they looked a lot better in forza 1

when i mentioned this in a forza 2 thread i got tons of replies saying "Dude, how else would you represent glowing brake discs ? that's exactly what they are supposed to look like !".
Glowing brake discs are supposed to be...glowing, they don't just get flat red and stop receiving shadows. Now, these are fine looking glowing brake discs, that's what they should look like.

Man

Wario64 said:
"cars smoke and spark"
Awesome, sparks confirmed! Burnout 3 move over
Lol. Bullet point is amusing but when you see that smoke in action... it moves like smoke!

eso76 said:
when i mentioned this in a forza 2 thread i got tons of replies saying "Dude, how else would you represent glowing brake discs ? that's exactly what they are supposed to look like !".
Glowing brake discs are supposed to be...glowing, they don't just get flat red and stop receiving shadows. Now, these are fine looking glowing brake discs, that's what they should look like.

It even looks like they glow unevenly, dark spots included.

spats

drifter444 said:
Its the same cover!

gt5-signature-edition.jpg

Well, actually, the official picture has a gradient over the GT logo but the scan is monotone. Just saying. That could've changed during production though.

dwebo

Jeseus said:
I can confirm the game is REAL. Ive contacted the guy from Czech Republic . He is playing it now!!
More info?

Damn rabbit.

Insertia said:
People who take photos of the disc and don't post info are assholes.
So what does that make people taking photos of discs only to auction said discs for a tidy profit? :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
They should just cancel the game altogether, more people will definitely be talking about the game then

Racer30

Jeseus said:
I can confirm the game is REAL. Ive contacted the guy from Czech Republic . He is playing it now!!

Can you please tell us where did he get it or some related info??

(Nonomori from gtplanet wonders) :D

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I had no intentions of getting a wheel but I dont know how I can pass that up...I have $10 Amazon credit too so it's basically $60

But...rebates...ugh, I hate rebates.

Senua

compared to
4062944012_4c62a96a68_o.jpg

and i'm not a forza hater so dont give me that shit i've got forza 1 and 2 but sold 3 coz it sucked

UFRA

Wow, I hope the US version doesn't get that HIDEOUS "Exciting 16 player online races" logo.

What were they thinking? That's probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a cover. It ruins one of the most awesome GT cover arts ever...WTF Sony?

spats

UFRA said:
Wow, I hope the US version doesn't get that HIDEOUS "Exciting 16 player online races" logo.

What were they thinking? That's probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a cover. It ruins one of the most awesome GT cover arts ever...WTF Sony?

I think it's SCEE exclusive.

SolidSnakex said:
Rash-182 from GTplanet mentioned that the guy who has it is going to send him some vids recorded from his webcam.

Why has it taken so long to get to this point? Is there a shortage of cameras where these people come from?

UFRA

SolidSnakex said:
Rash-182 from GTplanet mentioned that the guy who has it is going to send him some vids recorded from his webcam which he will be held by a string dangling from his ceiling fan.

Fixed.

oneHeero

DoctorWho said:
Why has it taken so long to get to this point? Is there a shortage of cameras where these people come from?
People who get leaked games, or awesome moments with shitty/lack of video recording are as frustrating as watching game journalist try to play games (usually fps ones).:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom