• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzim

Banned
UFRA said:
Wow, I hope the US version doesn't get that HIDEOUS "Exciting 16 player online races" logo.

What were they thinking? That's probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen on a cover. It ruins one of the most awesome GT cover arts ever...WTF Sony?
That's what we Europeans get for waiting one day longer, a ugly extra logo.

tass0

Banned
Gentlemen..... We done it.....

success_baby_asshole_Justin_Bieber_Hit_With_Water_Bottle-s462x338-84972-535.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fender_Uk said:
compared to
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2664/4062944012_4c62a96a68_o.jpg[img]

and i'm not a forza hater so dont give me that shit i've got forza 1 and 2 but sold 3 coz it sucked[/QUOTE]
You may not be a Forza hater, but you clearly are trying to attempt to troll in this thread and careen the discussion away from GT5. I'm just saying I like my GAF better when people aren't trying to bake up the Forza/GT argument up over and over again to kill all constructive discussion.

P.S. Forza 3 is eons better than 1 and 2.

dwebo

Damnit not sure if I should go into blackout mode so I don't find out about the last few surprise cars and tracks.

I hope these nice fellas leave some surprises out so I can experience them on my own (like secret cars). FUUUUU this is unbearable.

Majine

Banned
I'm beyond saving myself for the game at this point. Spoil everything to me! Shove it down my throat. I will eat it up, and regret it afterwards.

UFRA

SolidSnakex said:
I've asked him to record the intro so we'll see what comes of it.

Well I won't view that part!!

There's only one way I'm going to watch the GT5 intro:

On my 1080p HDTV with surround sound in my room. Period!

Animal

Banned
I posted on gtplanet for the first time in 9 years because of this lol.

Where did he get his copy? Anyone know?

Racer30 said:
CZ@Gtplanet "video is on the way"

He's going to release a video and nobody is going to be able to play it.

He'll then tell us we need a special codec and give us a link to download it but nobody will be able to get it to work.

Then he'll tell us he's just going to post it on youtube but his interwebs aren't cooperating.

Angst

I was going to watch a movie, now I'm stuck here waiting for more info...

GG Fix this shit NAOW!

And keep the Forza comparisons out of here please. There's a whole thread for that - and comparisons outside that thread is a ban offense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom