• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshino

DoctorWho said:
He's going to release a video and nobody is going to be able to play it.

He'll then tell us we need a special codec and give us a link to download it but nobody will be able to get it to work.

Then he'll tell us he's just going to post it on youtube but his interwebs aren't cooperating.

We need bodyguards, by now Kutaragi is already on his way....

-viper-

Banned
spats said:
I was thinking the same thing just now, but I suppose a little peek wouldn't hurt anybody. ;)
The E3 2010 trailer blew me away when I initially saw it.

The Red Bull trailer didn't, because of the hundreds of GIFs posted in the GT5 thread :p

Despera

Banned
UFRA said:
Well I won't view that part!!

There's only one way I'm going to watch the GT5 intro:

On my 1080p HDTV with surround sound in my room. Period!

Don't deny it. You'll be the first to watch his crappy webcam GT5 intro vid.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
cookiegt.gif

Mobius 1

This is a special edition of Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition for the PS3 version which is also in 3D!! Up to 16 people online!!
The game contains 1,000 rental locations, destroying 20 cars and advanced effects, the game works with a camera for PS3, but unfortunately I do not. The game moves to the Internet in advance for 2300 CZK why not play it now, and for other money ...

Love broken translations :lol

I guys I have GT5 footage, just add me on skype and I will show it to you. Don't be afraid...
I've also got candy.

My skype username is hairyballs4U

drifter444 said:
"guys please stop spammin me on ps3 and here

i recorded 2 videos with my iphone 4

the video are on the way
22 %"

He should've known this was going to happen, if I was him I would have cut off all access with the outside world and welded all the doors and windows shut.

Noshino

I TOLD YOU!

How naive of me to think that he would have gone for the guy, when it was much easier to just take down GTP....

...Ken fucking Kutaragi

Rainier

At this point, if Sony announced an unboxing with game intro vids available only available to plus members, I might actually sign up.

Man

"GTPlanet got Two hundred hits within five minutes!?"

"Thousand."

"What?"

The-Social-Network.jpg

"Twenty two thousand hits in five minutes."

social-network-rashida-jones_480x360.jpg

"woah..."

Noshino

Synless said:
What's going on here? Is the game out yet or what?

Guy from Czech Republic got a hold of a copy of GT5 from an auction site, he was uploading a video of it, 22%, and BAM!

Ken fucking Kutaragi, that's what happened

Kaako

Felium Defensor
DoctorWho said:
That's when people will start pointing out issues that can't be fixed. Glorious!
Nitpickers will always be present, that's for sure.
Still though, fucking retail code videos! I say bring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom