• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

o shit this shit is real, HE POSTED A PIC THAT IS DEF NOT FAKE of his friend list and some one playing gt5

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95004&page=2399#post4103125

dsc00504e.jpg

Omiee

o man i can not wait this seems real, i hope we will hear a release date real soon.
that guy i know who works at guerrilla told me i could expect it before sinterklaas that and this are making me think it could be here real soon.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Reposting for the new page:

I got a DM from the Playstation account saying sorry for the release date madness.
They said theyre going to announce it soon.

<3 SONY <3

I refuse to believe that anyone has a retail copy of the game before we even have a release date and reivew copys. That's just wrong. WRONG.

Hyphen

Omiee said:
why am i so fucking excited for this game, i wasent this excited for a game since MGS4 and this tops it.

A part of me feels that I'm only excited because everyone else is excited. It's all you guys' fault! :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Someone check that PSN Account in the Playstation trophy website.

Omiee

i realy hope spa is in, but since this guy has a copy ( he bought it of the auction i think ) it means it wont be to long right guys..?
man what sucks though is i thought black ops was gonna stay in my ps3 for a long time but i think GT5 will top fifa 10 for me playing time wise.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Thank god I have to go to work today or I'd be glued in front of my monitor again. :lol

LETS GET THIS HYPE TRAIN GOING AGAIN!

cookiegt.gif

Fersis said:
Not news worthy but i got a Twitter DM from the Playstation account saying sorry for all the GT5 release date madness. :lol

<3 SONY <3

You should message them with a link to the YouTube video and tell them to stop apologizing and give a damn date since people are already getting the game.

Omiee

SolidSnakex said:
You message them again with a link to the YouTube video and tell them to stop apologizing and give a damn date since people are already getting the game.

hahaha.
so are you staying here to see the vids and pics the guys posts or do you wanna keep it fresh for when you actually get the game..?

I just added him and it says there isnt a username existing. Has he been banned already?

wait what, somebody add the guy on psn and see if the username excists and if he is playing it..?
man how the fuck would that video be fake.

Goldrusher

The guy in question needs to sync his trophies.

Even if he doesn't have any yet, at least the game would show up in the "Compare Trophies" list.

Omiee

why am i F5ing his trophy page and gtplanet like a mad man.
apperantly he is uploading the footage in HD so we can be sure that the vid is not a fake

eso76

i don't know, but if Kaz told the truth when he said game discs were being manufactured last week (or the week before that even) i think it's not surprising someone has a retail copy in his hands at this point.

SolidSnakex said:
It's beyond ridiculous that people have this game now and there still isn't a date. But hey, at least Sony can keep us up to date on useless shit about Move

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/08/playstation-move-by-the-numbers/

I'm starting to think they'll just release the game without even saying anything. Like they're pretending the delay never actually happened. The EU trailer did say just "NOVEMBER" after all.

alba said:
That's Sony for you SSX :/

My hatred for Move grows stronger every day, especially since they continually update the blog with nonsense about it and don't say anything about GT5 when that's actually what people have interest in.

hirokazu

Eh, what was the reason to suspect the cover and disc picture from that auction was fake? Shit looked pretty genuine to me?

Fersis

SolidSnakex said:
You should message them with a link to the YouTube video and tell them to stop apologizing and give a damn date since people are already getting the game.
Done.

Goldrusher said:
The guy in question needs to sync his trophies.

Even if he doesn't have any yet, at least the game would show up in the "Compare Trophies" list.

Yeah, it would only show up through the actual PS3 Compare Trophies function, NOT any of the Sony websites since they are late to updating things and still don't have many games listed. Checking on the PS3 itself is the only way to see 100% of all games from all regions.

This is another little thing where it shows how PSN is lagging behind when it comes to things like Automatic Trophy Syncing that should be standard by now.

Metalmurphy said:
I'm starting to think they'll just release the game without even saying anything. Like they're pretending the delay never actually happened. The EU trailer did say just "NOVEMBER" after all.

I think they'll ship the game like Littlebigplanet two years ago. Retailers that got the game were allowed to sell it right away. Without any street dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom