• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Despera said:
The guy who uploaded that vid is from Czech Republic... maybe CZ actually has the game.
The Slowczech Redemption

shawshank%20DE%20PDVD_005.jpg

Omiee

btw this thing is big in france, not just because of those shipped numbers or anything but because every freaking game store has ps3 bundles with steering wheels and everything.
france sure loves GT and fifa

about the trophies, like some on gtp already said even though he syncs it the trophies are still not on sony's server so we wont see them

Omiee said:
btw this thing is big in france, not just because of those shipped numbers or anything but because every freaking game store has ps3 bundles with steering wheels and everything.
france sure loves GT and fifa

France has a big racing community.

eso76

Despera said:
The guy who uploaded that vid is from Czech Republic... maybe CZ actually has the game.

cool, i think my brother has to travel to Czech Republic this weekend...hmm...

Like I said, the Sony site does NOT show all games, only what Sony gets around to uploading data for to their site. Especially not for an unreleased game.
The only way to check a 100% genuine trophy list of a person is to check through the PS3 itself, the Compare Trophies function.

Metalmurphy said:
Another guy on his friend list is saying there is no GT5 on the list, and that him and another one never even saw him playing GT5.

Smells like another troll :/

A troll with a lot of time on their hands. Anything can be faked of course so I'm taking this all with a grain of salt.

Omiee

Metalmurphy said:
Another guy on his friend list is saying there is no GT5 on the list, and that him and another one never even saw him playing GT5.

yeah i saw somebody saying that but come on there is no way thats a fake, and maybe those guys just dident look at the time he was playing

darkwing

Metalmurphy said:

:lol looks like the train derailed before it even left the station

Omiee

so i think the demo says gran turismo 5 without demo behind it and thats what the guy saw his friend do on his friendlist

Omiee said:
so i think the demo says gran turismo 5 without demo behind it and thats what the guy saw his friend do on his friendlist

Yeah i think if i would have stolen an Expo version yesterday from the Tradeshow in Finland my friendslist would show me as playing GT5.

Omiee

SolidSnakex said:
The demo builds all have specific names.

soo..... what does that mean, he could have a demo or something..? and thats why we see it as gran turismo 5 under his name.
well that sucks =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom